Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sleepover

Sleepover
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello lovies!

A couple days ago I was invited to a virtual sleepover! It was pretty fun! I decided to share my outfit with you all! <3

I reallllly like the Blah gacha with teeth-brushing/nighty night goodies! They're so cute for any bedtime look!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Bodyshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden [X] Baby :: C tone
Eyes: .The Sugar Garden. Snowfall Eyes - Dark Brown
Hair: .EMBW. [X] Fi Hair

Create an Outfit:
Dress: *Epic* Kawaii or Die Sweater Dress! {Baby.Pink} [Lubbly Jubblies [X] ] *New*
Socks: *MUKA* Thigh Socks Patterns
Shoes: LUNAIRE   Slippers [pink]

Accessorized: 
Blah. (Supa Kawaii Sleeping Mask) RARE [Oh My Gacha [X]*New*
Blah. (Supa Kawaii Shine Toothbrush) Strawberry (ADD) RARE [Oh My Gacha [X] ] *New*
Floral Crown: . Liquence . - Flower Crown
Hairclip: ALTAIR* [X] bun bunny clip .white.
Cat: . aisling . NINO Ginger (Say Hi!) >gacha<

Shapeshifted:
Antlers: {Amai} (+Fawn's Demise+) [X] Sweet Fawn - Inusweets
::AMBIX:: Spaded Demon Tail

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I cuddled you ALLLLLLLLL the party. Dokidoki<3