Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello peeps! Inuoko and I wish to you a Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm quite busy with my family today. Kyle just left; he's going to spend some quality time with his family, while I do the same with mine. I'm going to miss him. :( But! Hopefully, he'll be back later on tonight. :)

Today, Inu gives thanks to all of you blog readers who supports her by viewing this blog. Trust me, she's a happy avatar. As for myself...I'm also thankful for how successful this blog is coming along, i'm thankful for the love of my life Kyle, and i'm thankful for..being alive. I know every day of my life isn't all sparkles and glitter, but the days that are, are pretty damn awesome.

Have a good turkey day everyone!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

60 Mesh Atelier [X]:
Poses: Expressive Poses - Call Me >Phone Included

Around the World [X] Event Items:
#Ziau# Amaterasu Piercing Set #Septum ONLY#

Falling into the Season Hunt [X]:
Nails: ! Laville ! Mesh Nails - Autumn FSH

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Baby - C tone
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Joy *New*
Eyes: "The Sugar Garden" - Realize Dark Brown *New*
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- - Bring Me Your Love Tattoo
Lipgloss: .The Sugar Garden. - Baby LiquiShine Pink

Create an OUTFIT:
Dress: Pixel Dust - .Turkey .Tank Dress *Free Group Gift* >Lolas! & Lolas! Tango Appliers< *New*
Skirt: [Cynful] - Ruffle Mesh Skirt
Belt: *BLITZED* - Legacy Belt - black
Collar: :[Plastik]: - Dena'ina Collar [Gem]:// Halloween >Not Available<
Bangles: [EY:NO] - Mess Bangles silver
Bracelets: .Olive. - the sometimes Bear Trap Braceled Fresh Sheets White Metal & Deep Depths Black Metal
Boots: [-pixels-] - HoofedBoots *New*

PARTZ: 
Boobies: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Horns: :[Plastik]: - Druzi Horn://Single-Glimmer
Tail: *Luck.inc* - The Tail - Fade to Black
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers
Wings: :[Plastik]: - Naira Wings://Killer >Not Available<

0 comments: