Friday, December 13, 2013

Frost

Frost

Hello peeps! I have some goodies from Frost for you!

TGIF! Yay! It's been such a long week for me guys; i've been feeling pretty bad physically this week. :( There were so many cool releases too! I would like to catch up a bit, but  I won't push myself too hard, haha. 

However, I did really want to tell you about an event that starts today, Frost! Most of the new goodies I am wearing comes from this event, and I love them! 

I think my favorite item from Frost are the beautiful horns I am wearing by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations. You know I have a love for horns, and these original mesh horns have some really nice details! I hope to see more string/gem colors in the future, lol. *fingers crossed*

>Events<
Frost [X]
The Azz Show [X]

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Kotoko :: C tone
Hair: (Chemistry) Hair - Harlie (B)
Hair-Bang: (Chemistry) HAIR - Side bangs - Blooms - Blossom
Eyes: [Buzzeri] Dolly Eyes - Dark Amber
Lipcolor: ROZENA/ Kiss Kiss ~ bubble gum

Create an OUTFIT:
Bodysuit: *Epic* Bomber Bodysuit {Black} *New* [Frost]
Thigh Highs + Shoes: >.HYPERION CREATIONS.< SHARON

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Glasses: (TokiDoki) pink tortoise frame glasses
Collar: Store Closed. :(
Crown: .{yumyums}. Cakey Crown {Evil} *New* [Frost]
Fox:[geek.] The Foxy Bot =Black= >Interactive< *New* [Frost]
Hat: *Epic* Kawaii Neko Aviator Hat w/Goggles {Black} *New* [Frost]
Gloves: ...::: Scrub :::... Bad Reputation *New* [Frost]
Belt: *Milk* Bullet Booty Belt Black *New* [Azz Show]
Ring: Cute Poison [X] - Spiked Ring Pink *New*

SHAPE-SHIFTing:
Breasts: Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
Ass/Legs: *Luck.inc* Phat Azz
Horns: .::Cubic Cherry. Kre-ations:.. {Crystal Horn~ PITCH} *New* [Frost]
Wings: Nana [X] - Icarus Wings Steampunk - Black *New*
Tail: <Hyperborea> - Devil Tail - Black