Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Santa Baby

Santa Baby

Happy Christmas Eve! Guess what? I have a post for you!!

My SL mahm NolitaNoila and I have decided to bring you an X-mas Eve post to help get into the holiday spirit!

Sadly I can't afford to take much of a break right now, so I must leave you for now with light creds!

Remember that the month is almost over, so don't forget to stop by the Arcade if you haven't already!


- Inuoko Shikami \o/

>Both<
Prop: O.M.E.N - My Fairytale - Beauty & Beasts Castle [Arcade [X] ]
Outfits: *Epic* - Santa Baby - Baby Pink *New* [Bewbapalooza [X]]
Shoes: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Bubbles Heels - *New* Pink >SLINK HIGH feet only<

>Noli<
Skin: Birdy - Blair Skin Porcelain-shine >gacha< [Arcade]
Hair: Ploom - Chilly *New*

>Inu<
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. Kotoko :: C tone
Remarkable Oblivion - Festivat - Blinking Blitzen - RARE [Arcade]
Piercing: Cute Poison - Reticent Piercing [GroupGift]

0 comments: