Thursday, October 30, 2014

Darling, This is Halloween.

Darling, This is Halloween.
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello everyone! My halloween look! <3


Don't you just loveeeee Halloween?! <3 I know I'm a day early, but I will be rather busy tomorrow with Halloween fun, so i'm showing you my Halloween look a day early!

If you're curious about my plans.... :D Tomorrow night Kyle and I are going to see the Rocky Horror Picture show for the first time, i'm so excited! And on Saturday my friends and I are having a Halloween party! It's going to be so much fun, I know it!

I would like to caution that, unlike most of my photos, this one has been Photoshopped in quite a few places, so I make 0 promises that it looks the same in-world. Sorry. ;w; <3

I hope you all have a wonderful, spoopy Halloween! c:

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Baby :: C tone
Eyes: Lovely Disarray - Delusion Eyes [Body Mod Expo [X] ]
Hair: .Olive. [X] the Moon Hair
Lipstick: Nox. Matte Lip [Red]

PAINful Decor:
Heart Jewel: .DirtyStories. Diamond Heart Jewel-Black
Face Piecings/Scars/Creepiness: .Anatomy. + Lovely Disarray [Body Mod Expo [X] ]

Create an OUTFIT:
Bra: ~Blacklace~ Rousing: Paris Satin & Cream Lace Full Bra (ty Kai <3)
Corset: erratic / alexis - corset skeleton / pink [Uber [X] ]
Stole: *The Whore Mansion* - Sexy Fur Stole White

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so thats how you never run out of room for candy.... creepy~ love the outfit <3

HeadsetZone said...

Headphones can be considered as one of the most bought accessories. With the advent of music and many music devices people have gone crazy with these things, there are iPods, iPads, Walkman and what not. Initially people used to be blaring music all over the place on their speakers, but with the passage of time headphones became popular and people began using them to create their own world and escape the hectic routines of everyday.