Monday, March 09, 2015

Blossoming Demon

Blossoming Demon
[Larger View [X] ]
Hello lovies!

I really liked my LOTD, so I thought i'd share it with you! 

I'm on spring break, so I hope to sneak in a few more posts. I miss you guys! <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

--------------------

Props: 
Cats: -Pixicat- Wonderland.Cat nr.1/2 RARE [Arcade [X] ] *New*
Chair: Apt B // Truman Taft Chair [C88 [X]*New*

Bodyshop: 
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Baby :: C tone 
Nails: .The Sugar Garden. Coffin Nails - Sakura *New*
Eyes: .The Sugar Garden. Luxury Eyes - Silver *New*
Hair: [LCKY] [X] Guppy *New*

Create an Outfit: 
Dress: Tee*fy - Kira Off-Shoulder Dress - Baby Pink [C88 ] *New*
Shoes: Blah. (My Strappy Bow Pumps) Pink [WCF [X] *New*

Accessorized: 
Collar: Blah. ( Love Games ) Collar [WCF] *New*
Cuffs: Violent Seduction [X] - Floral Cuffs (White)
Floral Crown: . Liquence . - Flower Crown
Crown: .The Sugar Garden. Tiaras - Pageant Queen RARE [Arcade [X] ] *New*
Necklaces: Sweet Thing. Sleepychi Charmed Necklace/Digital Pet Neck (Donuts) [Arcade *New*
Floral Clip: ALTAIR* sakura hairclip .white.[Origami [X] ] *New*
Big Horns: . Quirky . - Blossoming Demon [Origami ] *New*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This by far is the most gorgeous shot of you <3

Unknown said...

AND I LOVE IT