Friday, September 21, 2012

When the Sun is Away I Shine

When the Sun is Away I Shine

While the sun is out, I lock myself away and play soft melodies to pass the time,

but the real performance starts once the sun sets.

Once the sun sets my real talent comes to light, 

and I glow, I shine. 

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Leggings: evolve [X] - celestial leggings - mercury
Moon: Kre-ations [X] - Captive Moon Horns - Black 

BODYshop:
Skin: .::Mother Goose's - MiChi III LB
Body Shape: ::[annaA]:: - Body Shape "Jioy" *^^ Reccomended For Skin* *Beauty Queen [X]*
Hair: [elikatira] - Wherever

Create an Outfit:
Corset: ISON - geometric corset (black)
Collar/Armbands/Bracelet: * Rivendell * - Mystic - Silver *Beauty Queen [X]*
Bracelet: (epoque.s) - Abrasive Cuff - Obsidian
Horns: Chus! - Galaxia Horns - Young Frankenstein
Violin: jarmade.spire (on MP) - Violin Mesh v.2 MP
Shoes: ~ imbue. - ankle booties

0 comments: