Wednesday, December 05, 2012

My Bf Loves Whatever I'm In

My Bf Loves Whatever I'm In

Hello peeps! Inuoko and I are here, bringing you one sexy, lazy, lounge look that is not only comfortable, but is sure to wake up your man. What guy wouldn't want to cuddle with a girl in this fab fit?

What's better than a sexy-but-cute uber comfortable outfit?  I'm not sure!! I know, you're looking at me like, "You are probably so fab in RL all the time!". Uhm...Nah. I'm a lazybug if i'm not away from the house! xD

One thing I can say is that, no matter what i'm in (or not in~), my boyfriend Kyle thinks I look good. So this post is for you babe, for being the sort of guy who thinks his girl can wear a paperbag and still look hawt. <3

I want to point out my awesome shirt and cardigan because they are *new* by The Sugar Garden. "Whats so special about them?" The huge range of colors/designs, that's what! I mean, wow! I think most people can find their favorite kawaii color without trouble, and if all else fails, there are white and black. :P

Top: .tsg. - Scoop Neck Crop Top - My BF LOVES Pink! - The shirts come in different colors, one plain version, and one version with some sort of cute text printed across the boob (sold separately). These shirts can be worn with or without boobie appliers. Sold separately is the boobie applier pack, which includes appliers for both Lola's Tangos, and Lola's Pushups (and other universal prim boobies).

Cardigan: .tsg. - Cutie Cardi - Baby Blue - These rigged mesh cardigans are awesome because, as you can see, they don't collide with your prim boobies, in most cases. They have been tested with many different implants, and work nicely with them. I'm sure it depends on how big your boobies are, but I think for most people they will fit. 3 standard mesh sizes are included to help you get a good fit, as well as an alpha layer. When in doubt, try the demo available.  Don't let your arms freeze just because you want to wear your implants! <3

Cleavage: .tsg. - C Tone Cleavage - Speaking of Tsg and implants, Tsg has released cleavage  for your Tangos! I showed you a preview of this for Tsg's Chloe skins [X], but now they're out for Lumiere tones as well! \o/

[TP to: The Sugar Garden] 

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses/Pose Box: Focus Poses - Mesh Box >Texture Change< [Perfect Wardrobe]

[Winter Fair [X] ]  - Pants: .::CENSORED::. - Frida Pants_cute

BODYshop:
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby - C tone
Hair: !lamb. - Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! *New* >Rigged Mesh<
Eyes: -Suicidal Unborn!- - Envy Eyes - Cyan
Naval Piercing: <-Puncture-> - Gemstone Navel Piercing
Lipgloss: The Sugar Garden - Baby LiquiShine Pink

Create an OUTFIT:
Crown: -LaViere- - Fake Plastic Crown - Sky
Glasses: [Gos] - Custom Eyeware - INTUITION
Ring: Noodles - Plastic Heart Ring - Black
Shoes: [NoRe!] - Pink Kitty Slipper *New Sorta*

Spare PARTZ:
Boobies: Lolas - ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts >Skin Mod: Tsg Lumiere C<
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers
Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere C Mesh Hands >Nails: Stiletto Nail - Pink Decora<
Feet: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere C Mesh Feet
Tail: *L.inc* - The Tail Fade to Black

0 comments: