Monday, December 31, 2012

Not All That Sleepy

Not All That Sleepy

Hello peeps! Today, I wish to show you a little sleepy-time outfit of kawaiiness! :3

"Ewww the full-length image sucks" I know. I'm sorry. my graphics card derped on me. Sorry. I should have inspected my images closer...oh well x.x'...I try to not get hung up on things like this; i'm not perfect, no one is. We all fudge things up every now and then, lol. Better luck next time!

Anyywhooss...I still like how the outfit turned out! I made a new shape while working on this outfit, and i'm pleased with the results, hee hee. Also, it's been a while since I wore some SL jammies. Or actual jammies period. In real life, I tend to throw on a comfy shirt and comfy pants to sleep in; even when i have a cute little jammie set nearby and clean. I spent a good portion of my life as a tomboy, and I think it stuck in some areas of my life, lol. As they say, "Old habits die hard."

Outfit: .:.*{ Severed.Garden }*.:. Cindy - Doll - I would also like to draw some closer attention to my cute lingerie! :3 I don't say prices, but this was pretty darn cheap! Also, theres a free2join group gift version available in red for new years! :D

[TP TO: Severed Garden]

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses: !Bang - Stands 240-249

BODYshop:
Skin: : ) BCC. - [Milk] - Heim 04
Hair: ""D!va"" - Hair "Asami" [Collabor88, May Be in Store Now]
Eyes: -Suicidal Unborn!- Jelly Eyes Brown
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 - Princesses Rule!
Tattoo: {Witches & Rats} - I <3 U - Tattoo
Piercing Nose: #Ziau# - Amaterasu Piercing Set #Septum ONLY#
Piercing Cheeks: Plushberry - ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black
Bandaids: Dark Midday Designs - Band-aids
Face Stickers: [ni.Ju] - Face Stars . - teal >gatcha<

Create an OUTFIT:
Glasses: (TokiDoki) - pink tortoise frame glasses
Tiara: O.M.E.N - Tiara - Silver >Gatcha<
Spinny Heart: [NoRe!] - Spinny Heart <3
Plushie: ~silentsparrow~ - Uni-ee! (Sugar)
Necklace Handcuffs: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Handcuffs
Necklace Lips: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Juicy Love Lips >Texture Change<
Bracelet Beads: [EY:NO] - Color Beads Bracelet - (pink) silver >gatcha<
Bracelet Donuts: [NoRe!] - Donut Bracelets
Bangles Left: *BOOM* - Plastic Candy Bangles - Taffy >gatcha<
Bangle Hearts: Noodles - Plastic Heart Bangle - Black/Pink
Bangle Right Single: Noodles - Shane Bangle Gold >Really Silver< (Pink)
Ring Heart: Maxi Gossamer - RING - LoveHeart  >Texture Change<
Ring Bow: .Olive. - Fo Fo Leather Bow Ring *New* [SL Fashion Week Free2Join Group Gift]
Shoes: *katat0nik* - (lt pink) Bowie Peep Toe Heel

Spare PARTZ:
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers
Ears: [][]Trap[][] + [ni.Ju] - Short Gelf Ears - Pierced *Newish*
Horns: .::Kre-ations::. [X] - {Candy pack~Cotton candy Horns} *Newish*
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Upright Demon Tail (Glossy Pink)

0 comments: