Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Attack on Titan

Attack on Titan
[Click Here [X] for Larger View]

Hello peeps! I have a quick post for you all today, and i'm not alone! <3 Oh look, a free outfit...>.>...<.<...

I can honestly say that i've never dont a group-post, but I can say that I had a lot of fun doing it! I have-heartedly asked if my friends that I was hanging out with yesterday would jump in on the post, but I really didn't believe they all would! We had tons of fun picking out poses, laughing, and  trolling one-another, lol. 

Today, I would like to quickly introduce you to some of my friends, and their blogs/Flickers!

From Left to Right:

Maxipoo Resident: She may not blog, but she posts super cute photos on her Flickr  [X]! Well worth following her, and squealing at the kawaiiness!

Inuoko Shikami: Me, silly! You're already on my blog! But hey, feel free to check out my Flickr [X] if you haven't already!

Kouralee Resident: Koura blogs! [X] Her style is very unique and diverse, and the quality of her photos always blow me away!

Fluffy Kitty:  This teal-princess has restarted-up her blog [[X]! It is a mix of high quality photos from both Second Life and FFXIV: ARR!

Sooo yes, this is a bit of a peek into my harem of ladies! They're all super cute, super fun, and I love them so much. <3

The reason why we decided to pose together would be because of the FREE rigged-mesh Corps outfit called, "3-D Maneuver Gear" that is new by Edelweiss [X]! It is cosplay for an anime/manga called, "Attack on Titan". The free version that we're all wearing is an amazing freebie, but one is also welcome to purchase the paid-version. The significance of the paid-version is the 3-D Maneuver Gear that allows your avatar to mimic the anime/manga series' fighting tactics.By the way, there is also a free male version included in the pack. This mesh is a "onesie", as it comes in 1 piece, and 1 size. This is NOT ideal for people who cannot go without large curves.

Koura said we look like we're fresh out of school/training, and I agree, haha.

Brief credits for MY look below~

- Inuoko Shikami & Friends \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

Skin: The Sugar Garden
Hair: Eep - hair 014 [Summerfest]
Eyepatch: May's Soul
Glasses: *katat0nik* Broken Glasses - Imaginative School Girl
Headphones: Remarkable Oblivion - Jetstream - Pink - Headphones (I helped pick the color for this!!!! Omg!! <3) [SL Fashion Week]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since the Scouting Legion is constantly on the front line, fighting Titans, its high fatality, low success rate (if at all) discourages most people from joining the legion. Thus, the legion suffers an all-time personnel shortage and the only soldiers who enter the Scouting Legion are dedicated to the cause of humanity usually at the cost of their own lives! This is the Eren Jaeger cosplay costume for Recon Corps (Scouting Legion) in Attack on Titan! And Hanji Zoe is a Squad Leader from the Scouting Legion. Hanji conducts research on Titans and, as such, is deeply interested in Eren Jaeger, who can turn into a Titan. Hanji is very passionate and driven in pursuit of new knowledge. And Hanji Zoe cosplay costume from www.cosplayfield.com also pretty popular in Attack on Titan cosplay field!

Anonymous said...

read about season 2 Read Full News

Anonymous said...

Read Full News