Monday, June 17, 2013

Flight

Flight

Hello peeps! Today, Inu is a dark butterfly!

I hope you all had a nice Father's Day. :) I had a pretty good one, but if I may be honest, I had the most fun hanging out with Kyle. Things have been very busy lately, so I haven't seen him much. :(

Speaking of which, the relative I mentioned in my last post was admitted to the hospital on Thursday, and came home the very next day! The relative will need a few weeks recovery, but things are going well so far. :) Thank you to all of you that sent my relative your silent wishes! <3

At the last second, instead of wearing my usual shape, I decided to wear the one I used in my last post with the Fresh Face skin. I kinda like it!

Hair: eep . - hair 015b . - goldenfade - I didn't have time to take photos of other tones like I usually do, but I don't want you to think this style is any less awesome!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! <3 It's so adorable, comes with 2 versions in one pack! Omg! I'll be sure to wear the other version later this week, but I still think you should all go try a demo! @Summerfest [X]

Top: *Epic* - Summer School Blouse {Pink} - Epic! Released a school-girl uniform (skirt not shown) that's super duper adorable! It comes with a mesh collar, bows, and Lolas! Tango/Lush appliers! If you purchase more than one color, you can also mix and match the bows like I did! Oh, and i'll let you in on something: There is also a bloody version available. ;) @Lubbly Jubblies [X]

Skirt: alterego [X] - I booty trampoline tutu  - *Sigh* Is there a limit to the amount of tiny skirts a girl needs? NEVER!! Lol, I love this little skirt, and it comes in several colors and prints (solid, cheetah, zebra), all in one neat hud!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

>Events<
Cosmetic Fair [X]
G.O.T.H [X]
Second Pride [X]
SL Fashion Week [X]
Summerfest [X]

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Hope :: C tone
Eyes: Clemmm - The Whites
Eyeshadow: Lovely Disarray - Songbird : Candy *New* [Cosmetic Fair]
Face Paint: Lovely Disarray [X] - I'm no Priest: Face Paint
Lip Lacquer: .The Sugar Garden. - Lip Laquer - Rosebud *New* [Cosmetic Fair]

PAINFUL Decor:
Knee Scrapes: -UtopiaH- - Painful Knees
Tattoo Sides: .:: Delusions ::. - Lace Sides
Piercing Septum: Cobrahive - N-Swirl
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black
Piercing Navel: <-Puncture-> - Gemstone Navel Piercing

Create an OUTFIT:
Panties: *Milk* [X] - My Panties Undone V2 - Black
Socks: *H+K*(babypink)thin border socks
Shoes: alterego - I showstoppa LE - pride *New* [Second Pride]

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Headband: [Auxiliary] - All About Spikes - LE Prism *New* [Tone N/A, Full Release Soon]
Clutch: Tentacio - Glam bag - flag blue *New* [G.O.T.H]
Glasses: (Toki Doki) - pink tortoise frame glasses
Belly Chain: [EY:NO] - Body Strings Butterflies
Bangle Left: [Auxiliary] - Studded Bracelets - Powder *New* [Summerfest]
Bracelet Left: Noodles - Vinyl Wristband - Black *New* [Summerfest]
Bracelets Right: [okkbye] - Wood Bracelet - LOVE & Rainbow: Dark Wood *New* [SL Fashion Week]

Spare PARTS:
Ears + Cords: *~*Illusions*~* - Brownie Ears + Cords
Horns: {anc} - deco horn [L.green&yellow] >gatcha< *New*
Tail: <Hyperborea> - Devil Tail - Black
Wings: *Epic* - Fairy Sparkle Dream Wings {Rainbow} *New* [FREE @ Second Pride]
Butterflies: Pinku Pantsu - ~Multi -colored butterflies~
Hand Glitter: :*BABY Princess*: - Magical Glitter - Star sparkle
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (av) - Elegant
Nails: Shakeup! Slink Applier - Degrade Nail Lacquer [Manicure] >Slink Hands Only<  *New* [Cosmetic Fair]
Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts >Skin Applier: The Sugar Garden - Tone C for Tangos<
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute.

Inuoko Shikami said...

Thanks very much!! :D <3