Friday, March 29, 2013

Demon & Glitter|TBBS

Demon & Glitter|TBBS
[Full Size [X]]

Hey peeps! It's Good Friday, woot! As you can see, for this post i'm not alone! ;) <3

My sissybug Liliandra Baxter and I are both showcasing a sweater that we both really lurved that will be available at the upcoming The Big Boobies Show event! 

It has been such a long time since we blogged together! If you don't get the title of this post, i'm the demon, she's the glitter. :P I talked her into taking the photos. We did a few times when we first started blogging, but kinda...I don't know what happened, lol. But! I'm glad she asked! I missed my buggeh. <3 She edited the one above, and I edited the ones below. I love how she edits things! I'm going to convince her to do another pretty blog photo of us by batting my eyelashes and making cute little sissy faces at her like this: :o <3 <3

Demon & Glitter|TBBS

Sweater + Panties: Vincue - Lazy Sweater - Candy & Mustache + Lazy Panties - Candy - Cotton - Today we bring you this adorable baggy sweater by Vincue, called "Lazy Sweater". What better to go with a "Lazy Sweater" you ask? Lazy Panties of course! If you like kawaii stuff...wait...you do realize whose blog you're-...okay good, anyway, this combination is incredibly adorbs! I went for a "I got ready for bed but now I need to run out in the yard for a sec." kind of look, hee hee. Also, I think they'res a little sheep humping my leg..or something...Anywhos, I really had fun with this look, and I very much lurve my new sweater. <3

Info About TBBS: [X]
TP: [X] >Will not work until April 1st<

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Liliandra's Post: [X]

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. - Hope :: C tone [Skin Fair [X] ]
Hair: (red)Mint ~ Hair(Mesh) - No.05
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Lollipop~ Brown Eye
Nails: +:+WTG+:+ - **Ribbon-classic** jeweled nail
Lipgloss: N/A
Face Stickers: [ni.Ju] - Face Stars . rainbow >gatcha<

PAINFUL Decor:
Tattoo Heart: .Pekka. - Heart 2 Black
Piercing: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black

Create an OUTFIT:
Socks: *H+K* - (babypink)thin border socks
Shoes: {Poptart} [X] - Chibi Winged Boots (PinkWhtWing/KawaiiMix) RARE >gatcha<

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Crown: -LaViere- - Fake Plastic Crown Pink
Headband: -UtopiaH- - Spiky Headband [rainbow]
Mask: {PopTart} [X] - Sleepy Mask (Moostache) - RARE >gatcha<
Glasses: {PopTart} - I SeE StaRs Glasses (Pink) *New* [April 1st @ XYROOM]
Mouthie Candy: [ni.Ju] - Sweets . lavender
Collar: c( Two Cats One Cup ) - Ink's Neko Collar of Doom
Necklace: {trinket} [X] - le mustache necklace
Ring Left: [*Rotten Defiance*] - *Mustache Poptart! Pink Icing-Ring* [Perfect Wardrobe [X] ]
Ring Right Big: .::YoPulga:: - Black Mustache Ring
Ring Right Small: Noodles - The Gentleman Ring - Silver
Sheep: {Sugar Heart} - Cotton Candy Sheep ~ Pink

Spare PARTS:
Horns: {Lemon Tea} [X] - Horny Bumps (Pink) >Color N/A<
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Upright Demon Tail (Glossy Pink)
Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts >Skin Applier: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere C For Tangos<
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

0 comments: