Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Don't Call Me Your "Bunny"

Don't Call Me Your "Bunny"

Hey peeps! Today, this was supposed to be a bunny outfit, but...uhm...yeah. :P

Happy hump-day everyone. :) I hope you all are having a great week so far! As I mentioned before, I haven't been feeling my best, but it doesn't mean that I plan on neglecting you all by not sharing my fashion finds, hee hee.

I just realized that i've never been consistently called an affectionate nickname by a boyfriend. Not "cupcake", "sweety"..."bunny". Lol. I wonder why that is. I've mainly dated the "sensitive type" of guys, yet still...no real nicknames to show for it. Not even a "shortening" of my name. Hmm. Anyway! On to fashion!

Lingerie + Collar: ~SugahTitz~ [X] - Bunneh Babe - Bubblegum - Just in time for Easter, SugahTitz has released a super adorb bunny-girl top and pantie set in a range of colors, complete with appliers for Tangos and Lush (shown) breasts, bunny ears, tail, cuffs, and a collar (shown).

When I started this look I had all of it on, but after I dumped some Inu-funk on it..yeah, haha. I should also mention that rid myself of the nip-slip the top has. I told you all that I was going to stop with so much of that kind of stuff! Lol. I think i'll nip-slip again away from blog pics. ;)

Antlers + Sakura Branch: Violent Seduction [X] - Sakura Horns - I nearly forgot to show you this super cute set of horns that are on sale! The Cupcakes sim is having a cute little "Spring Specials" event, and these horns are one of the items available exclusively to the event at discount! You have until the end of this month to snag them, so hurry! <3

Eye-Makeup Pink: Chus! - Dollie Blush Bubble - Chus! Is having a cute little Easter hunt from now to April 7th, with 7 cute little free eggs for you to find! In one of the eggs I stumbled across some kawaii blush! I really lurve this pink one that you can see dabbed at the corner of my eyes. I can only imagine the creativity that can be born with this! So adorb. <3

Hooves: [Murder of Ravens] - Cloven Hoof - White - I'm in lurve ladies! Amazing rigged mesh hooves! They currently only come in white i'm afraid, but from what I read, more tones are soon to come! In this white pack are additional hoof colors, stripes/no stripes options, and even a PSD so that you can texture them yourself in Photoshop! Woot! <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses: Imeka Poses [X] - Talia

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. - Hope :: C tone [Skin Fair [X] ]
Hair: (Chemistry) HAIR - Bubbles
Eyes: Dead Apples - Sinistre - Candy
Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray [X] - Liner Set #1: Doll *Newish*
Nails: Candy Nail - #P000 Basic Prim Nails Pink06
Lipgloss: N/A

PAINFUL Decor:
Tattoo: (Sanbox Visual) - Kawaii JPN Tattoo (tintable) >Freebie<
Piercing Cheeks: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black
Piercing Lip: [ni.Ju] - Lorr Piercing . monochrome
Piercing Collarbone: Cute Poison - Atonement Piercings
Piercing Chest: Cute Poison - Neck Corset Piercing (black)
Piercing Hips: <-Puncture-> - Dermal Spike Implants (Hips)

Create an OUTFIT:
Shrug: [Cynful] - Shruggable - Black
Top Pulled: *Milk* [X] - My Stripped Top
Skirt: Kenvie - Celine Mini Skirt - Black >Try Demo<

ACCESSORIZE ME:
Headband Spikes: -UtopiaH- - Spiky Headband [rainbow]
Purse: Blah. [X] - (My Bow Pochette) - Zebra / Pink
Glasses: {PopTart} - I SeE StaRs Glasses (Pink) *New* [April 1st @ XYROOM [X] ]
Earrings: [HANDverk] - Cake Chandelier Earring.toothsome
Rings: [EY:NO] - Heart Ring Ensemble (silver)

SPARE PARTS:
Horns Pink: .::Kre-ations::. [X] - Baby Horn {2} Sakuramochi >gatcha<
Horns Black: Medusa Neko ~ Devil Horn >texture change, RLV<
Tail: {Lemon Tea} [X] - Upright Demon Tail (Bumpy Black & White)
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers
Breasts: [deviant] - Lush Breasts >Skin Applier: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere C For Lush<
Sakura Particles: Curious Kitties - Mini Sakura Hand Particle >freebie<

0 comments: