Wednesday, September 04, 2013

I'm Stronger Than I Look

I'm Stronger Than I Look

Hello peeps! Today, I have some fantasy-ware for you all!

Happy hump day! Yay!

We <3 RP, my favorite roleplay event, is back with a new round this month! I have put together 3 quick outfits to wet your appetite for this event! Remember that We <3 RP does not promise "brand new" items, but it does have a lot of new goodies, as well as old goodies, all on discount. I really like this event because there are some roleplay items I have put off purchasing, and sometimes they wind up at the event on discount! Woot!

[We <3 RP [X] ]

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

>Look 1<
Outfit: FATEplay - Jenny * [<3RP]
Hair: [elikatira] - Youth

*Wand does a spell! Aguamenti!

>Look 2<
Top: the Lounge - Tramps and Thieves Top - Gypsy Aqua  [<3RP]
Shorts: !APHORISM! - Hotpants - Tan
Hair: *Dura-Girl*30 (Dark Brown)
Bodychain: ILLMATIC. SB :: Orion Goddess Bodychain - Platinum
Tattoo Star: ~Glitterburps~ Hip Starsie

>Look 3<
Outfit: FATEplay - Rena - SuperHeart * [<3RP]
Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] [X] - Bunny hair-Fatpack set
Headband: -UtopiaH- Angelic Headband White - Lace Pink [Perfect Wardrobe]
Eyepatch: Blah. [X] - (My Cupcake Patch) Lemon Frosting
Glasses: (TokiDoki) pink tortoise frame glasses
Earrings: *The Whore Mansion* - Heart Earrings - Rose [The Boobies Show]
Panties: *Luck.inc* Naughty Pantie Bubble Gum

Wand does a spell! Heart Spiral!

3 comments:

Felicity said...

Okays you were right, cutie-fayce! :p

Unknown said...

Nope, done! When I see 3 of you in 3 different hot outfits at once... I'm thinking " This bish has triplets of herself??" @//////@ you look great

Inuoko Shikami said...

@Loli: LOL New it!

@Kyle: lol you wish! Ty hun <3