Saturday, September 21, 2013

(NSFW) Review: Slink Hands/Feet Update + Lola's Tango Mirage

Review: Slink Hands/Feet Update + Lola's Tango Mirage

Hello peeps! Today I have some product updates that I couldn't wait to share with you all!

Happy Caturday! I know I don't make a habit of blogging on the weekend, but yesterday two mesh body parts that I often blog with got updates, yay!


>Slink Hands/Feet [X]<

Slink has updated their rigged mesh hands and feet (feet not shown in this post, sorry)! It's an update I was hoping for, but didn't expect would happen! Here are a few cool new specs that set them apart from the last update:

* Update to hand/feet shapes
* Tattoo Layer Option Added
* Mens Versions
* Hands/feet can be tinted OR an applier can be used (Old Appliers Still work)

Cool update, right?  I will note that the female hands seem to be larger than before, so I made my hand size smaller on my shape in appearance mode, but other than that, these hands are quite nice! Do I like them more than the last update? Not sure, we'll see in due time! If you have already purchased Slink's hands/feet, visit the store and tap the redelivery kiosk by the entrance so that you can grab the updated products.

[Left: Normal Tangos | Right: Tangos Mirage]

>Lola's Tangos Mirage [X]<

If you owned (or at least remember), Lola's prim breasts came in two versions: Natural, and Push Up. The natural breasts had a "natural" sag to them, as if there was no bra or support to lift them up. On the other hand, the Push Ups looked as if there was a bra or some sort of support to lift them up. Back then I purchased both; Naturals for when my breasts were naked, and Push Ups for when I was wearing something that just didn't look right with a natural sag.

As you know, Lola's Tangos have that "natural sag" that just doesn't look quite right with some tops, and many of us have been waiting for Lolas to release the mesh equivalent to their "Push Ups"...Well, the wait is over! Lolas recently released "Tangos Mirage"; their mesh equivalent to their prim "Push Ups."

Now that my titty-speech is complete, how about the new specs?

* New Breast Shape "Push Up"
* Breast Visability On/Off
* Rotate Breasts From Hud
* Show/Hide Nipples W/ Clothing Worn
* Copy Clothing to different layer (Bra appliers can be used as tops etc)
* Oils Enhanced With Materials
* Bounce (Light/Med/Heavy/Always, great for AOs)

As many of you know, I had purchased Lush Mesh Breasts in the past as my equivalent to Push Ups as I waited for Lolas to be released. Before purchasing Tangos Mirage, I asked myself, "do I need this?" Hmm. Well, curiosity got the better of me, and with a little push from my friend Sashakitteh, I decided to give them a shot. I am unsure if I like Tangos Mirage more than my Lush Breasts, but I still do like them a lot, and I find them both to be great buys!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Kotoko :: C tone
Hair: Magika - Curious *New*
Eyes: Store Closed.
Lipcolor: ROZENA/ Juicy Tint ~ coral pink
Nail Polish: Mad Echo - Candy Drip Polish >Slink Hands/Feet Only<

PAINFUL Decor:
Tattoo Birds: [Body Static] - Birds of a Feather Tattoo >Phat Azz Only<
Piercing Collarbone: Cute Poison - Atonement Piercings

Create an OUTFIT:
Pasties: Bubblegum Treasure Trove [X] - My Hearty Pastries - Black
Poke Bra: Limited Ed. No Longer Sold.
Cincher: . Sugar Pill . ; Latex Skank Cincher
Panties: *Milk* [X] - LoveLace Panty Black & Pink

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Collar: .wound - Ribbion Choker w/ Ring

Spare PARTS:
Ass/Legs: *Luck.inc* - Phat Azz

1 comments:

Felicity said...

Personally I am not a fan of the newer hand shape... it's bulky and just... not the same. I sadly deleted my old set too :( I kinda feel like I am just wearing system hands that are stuck in a pose, due to the new shape and size o.O I hope they fix this.