Thursday, September 26, 2013

New @ TSG: Meet Luna!

New @ TSG: Meet Luna!

Hello peeps! Yes, another skin post today!

I won't be able to blog tomorrow most likely, so this is kind of "now or never." Sorry, I didn't have time to take photos of every tone like I normally do for TSG, but this was the best I could do!

This is The Sugar Garden's latest skin, Luna! The blush is mine usual, but the freckles and moles are included on tattoo layers in each skin pack. Of course, you also get your various brow colors, teeth, and cleavage options that one is accustomed to receiving with a TSG skin.

As always, one of the greatest features of this skin are the yummy lips. If I were to nickname these lips, I would call them "honey glazed." To me they appear to have a cute sticky (but not in a bad way) gloss to them; like some nice GOOD gloss, not the cheap kind from the dollar store, lol. These lips look very kissable, as expected from TSG. <3

Oh yeah! Like my new eyes? My eyes are also a new TSG release called, "Luminate." I am wearing them in the "Dark Brown," tone! So kawaii! <3

[TP TO: The Sugar Garden [X] ]

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Hair: *Dura* 48(Strawberry)
Piercing Hips: <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants (Hips) Female
Piercing Collarbone: Cute Poison - Atonement Piercings
Bunny Costume: [Provocation] [X] - Bunny Costume
Stockings: *League* Side-Gartered Stockings -Black -Black Garter
Boots: Slink - Leather Thigh Boots - Black
Collar: .wound - Ribbion Choker w/ Ring - Rlv
Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts (spine)

2 comments:

Felicity said...

Great post as usual, I totally want to get the new eyes in honey tone and you just reminded me haha! Love the outfit too for obvious reasons... ;)

Unknown said...

I got a real bunbun now <3