Monday, March 10, 2014

Dreams Come True. | The Arcade Photography Contest – Inuoko Shikami

Dreams Come True. | The Arcade Photography Contest – Inuoko Shikami
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello peeps! This is my entry for The Arcade Photography Contest for March 2014!

I've always wanted to participate in the contest, but I wasn't sure how to go about doing a photo, haha! My entry doesn't have much post-processing done to it, and, frankly, I probably won't win, but that's okay; I had a lot of fun anyway! I wish I could wake up every morning like this in real life! <3

There is a LOT of gacha items in the photo, so I won't credit them all, sorry! I will however credit one (1) item from each gacha-machine, so that you at least know what machines to play if you like something you see above.

Also, I won't be crediting my outfit in this post, sorry! However, below is a link to the post where you can get outfit credits!

Happy Spring Break, Woooo! \o/

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Non-Arcade Outfit Credits: [X]

Arcade SLURL: [X]
Arcade Shopping Guide: [X]
Bed: [*Art Dummy!] soma. (modern chevron andcircles)
Umbrella: *BOOM* Rain no rain umbrella. -tiffany-
Staff: +Half-Deer+ Kerfluffle Sheep - Shepherd's Staff (Wear) RARE
Center Tray: : *MishMish* Foodies - Breakfast Tray RARE
Mochi Hamster Tray: {B.C.C}YumYum Mochi Tray Mochi set RARE
Balloon Pot: ::{u.f.o}::tea party with alice - balloon pot
Old Letters: O.M.E.N - Dear John - Letters from John
Pink Hat: *katat0nik* (pink cupcake) Cameo Hat
Pug: .Birdy. Puggly {Panda}
Headband + Horns: +Half-Deer+ Aventine Horns - Pastella Gothica RARE
Lamb Ears: .Olive. the Dis Lambeh n Goateh Headband- RARE

4 comments:

Kyle Mathome said...

So much cutes and yums :o Eve a manly man like me could like these

Inuoko Shikami said...

@kyle: xD

luky begum said...


Nice Blog, I like this kind of Blog. Thanks for admin who creat this site. A fun, new social website where you can post pictures,videos and compete to see whose is the best. Come see what we're about Like this page
Photo contest

Lotifa Begum said...

Nice Blog, I like this kind of Blog. Thanks for admin who creat this site. A fun, new social website where you can post pictures,videos and compete to see whose is the best. Come see what we're about Like this page
Photo contest