Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Meet Yoko

Meet Yoko
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello peeps! Have you gone to Skin Fair yet?

Have you gotten all the pretty skins you wanted? No!? Skin Fair is almost over (on March 30th slt), so you may want to at least go and grab demos of skins you like so that you can find the skins at their mainstores after the fair is over!

I wanted to show you all my final Skin Fair skin pick!

Yoko by { Precious }  is my last Skin Fair pick! Isn't it simply adorable!? Yoko comes with 4 makeup options, with both cleavage/no cleavage options and a freckle tattoo layer as a bonus. The freckle layer is just...wow! If you love freckle-overload then you should check it out!

There are no appliers for this skin, sorry! But if you don't mind spending a few minutes, you can always tint your Slink parts, as I have done. Well worth it, for this cute face! <3

I've been sick all day, so i'll just leave you with an slurl to Skin Fair here: [X]

Happy Shopping!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Quick Credits:
Hair: Magika - Shine
Eyes: !Chop Shop! [X] Real Agua
Shirt: The Sugar Garden [X] -  Scoop Neck Crop Top - My BF LOVES Pink!
Panties: Blah. [X] (My Itsy-Bitsy Pantie) Yellow
Necklace: .Olive. [X] the Scout's Heart Pendent - Chibi Power RARE

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I definitely love pink on you <3 ~