Monday, March 17, 2014

Meet Ari

Meet Ari
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello peeps! I have a new skin to share with you!

Sadly I can't make this post overly lengthy. I had planned to, but i've found myself so behind in work, and injured (ow) on top of that. I realized that it's better sometimes to just post as much as you can than nothing at all! Sorry. ^^'

Ari is the long-awaited skin release by Dead Apples. I'm wearing it with the Porcelain tone with Bold Brows, along with her Anime Eyes (gacha),  Anime blush, and Moles pack (available at the mainstore).

What I like most about Ari is the face! I had planned to do a usual kawaii-face, but I couldn't bring myself to take this skin out of it's natural darkly-inclined element, so I kept it there. I really love what I came up with! I think it's sexy but still with a hint of sweetness wrapped inside. <3

Ari includes ~ Brow color/style options, cosmetic tattoo layers, and appliers for Slink, Tangos, and Phat Azz.

[Dead Apples @ Skin Fair [X] ]

- Inuoko Shikami @.@

Light Creds:
Hair: *Milk* Hair~ Butterflies [We<3RP [X] ]
Top: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Scoop Neck Crop Top - White -shirt-
Panties: Gawk! Black Mini Panties
Legs/Azz: *Luck.inc* Cute Azz
Horns: May's Soul [X] - goat horns - bones horn wood

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ow so purty :o