Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Fi

Fi
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello lovies!

I have some new goodies for you all! Super kawaii!

I know it's winter, and most of us are freezing our booties off, but well...Inu's a demon, so her booty is just fine! Lol

Firstly, can we take a moment and bow our heads for this AMAZING hair by EMBW? *Gives everyone a moment*...Okay, sorry, I just felt like it required it's own moment, for being so darn cute! I don't usually buy 2 color packs of any hair, but even Kyle wanted me to get it lol! Theres also a sale going on for Christmas, so go grab it and anything else in the store you want half off! Gogo!

As you may have noticed, I don't change my eyeball often, but when I do...lol. These new eyes by TSG are SUPER cute. They're so sparkly and..and..squeee. <3

I can't stop poking out my tongue! These box-plushes by Dear Deer are too adorable! They're in gacha form, perfect for gift giving!

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but the antlers I released for {Amai} at Gacha Mania are also a great gift! They are Mod/Trans, so fit them the way you like! <3

I'm currently on Winter Break btw, how awesome is that? Feel free to IM me and say hello!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

---------------

Props: 
Box Plushies: ~Dear Deer~ - Anim Plushies >gacha< [The Gacha Mania [X] ] *New*

Bodyshop: 
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Baby :: C tone
Eyes: .The Sugar Garden. Snowfall Eyes - Dark Brown *New*
Hair: .EMBW. Fi Hair *New*
Tattoo Hands: HIATUS - Snowflake /SLink only!! >gacha< [The Gacha Mania [X*New*

Create an Outfit: 
Sweater: ~ Kawaii ~ Derpy Rudolph Sweater PINK [Frost [X]*New*
Thong: lazybones - nicki thong - white
Boots: Blah. (My Posh Ankle Boots) Pink [Winter Trend [X] ] *New*

Accessorized:
Face Stickers: [ni.Ju] Face Stars . rainbow >gacha<
Necklace: .The Sugar Garden. [X] Gamer Girl Necklace - White

Shapeshifted:
Antlers: {Amai} Sweet Fawn - Inusweets RARE >gacha< [The Gacha Mania [X*New*
Wings: [LD2] Imp Wings
Tail: ::AMBIX:: Spaded Demon Tail

1 comments:

Unknown said...

unf the cute and sexy mix... too much for me to handle. Bravo dear, bravo