Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Arcade Gacha December 2014 - Contest Entry 2

The Arcade Gacha December 2014 - Contest Entry 2
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello loveies!

I know it's a bit late in the game, and after a bit of self-debate, I decided to post my 2nd contest entry for the December round of The Arcade Gacha. Today's the last day, and I didn't have credits together but the photo was done. I worked SO hard one it. I think i'd kick myself if I didn't enter it.

Wish me luck! <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Arcade Items: Slurl [X
Desk: [RazzBerry Inc.] Kawaii Desk
Computer: [RazzBerry Inc.] Cutie Bear Computer RARE
Tree: [RazzBerry Inc.] Rainbow Tree
E-Reader: [RazzBerry Inc.] Reader Tablet
Drawing Tablet: [RazzBerry Inc.] Drawing Tablet
Bookshelf: [RazzBerry Inc.] Cosmic Kitties Books
Stapler: [RazzBerry Inc.] Hopper Stapler
Tape: [RazzBerry Inc.] Slow Poke Tape
Seat: [RazzBerry Inc.] Sparkly Rainbow Pouf
Hot Cocoa: [RazzBerry Inc.] Hot Cocoa Mug
Chalkboard: [RazzBerry Inc.] Cork'n'Chalk Board
Ermine Animal: +Half-Deer+ Winter Whimsy - Cupid Ermine
Crown: Sweet Thing. Song of Swans Elegant Tiara RARE
Swan: Sweet Thing. Dark Song of Swans Elegant Plush
Violin Case: *Tentacio* Choreographer  - Violin pink Rare
Shoes: *Tentacio* Choreographer  - Ballerinas
Clipboard: *Tentacio* Choreographer - Briefcase RARE
Books + Coffee: 28.erratic / cwe - stack of books
Yorkie Pup on Chair: .The Sugar Garden. Yorkie Twin Bows - Vanilla
Yorkie Pup + Purse: .The Sugar Garden. Yorkie Carrier *RARE*
Begging Pup Brown: .aisling. Zoe -Cute-
Begging Pup Black: .aisling. Zak -Cute-
Head: VCO - Elf head 05 >gacha<
Doll Key: B.C.C My prince-Clockwork Doll Key Silver

Other Items:
Body: *COCO*_Doll
Hair: .Olive. [X] the Melody Hair
Hair Clip: ALTAIR* [X] starry clips .black.
Cat: ALTAIR* kitty companion

0 comments: