Saturday, December 27, 2014

(NSFW) I've Seen Enough Hentai...

Ive Seen Enough Hentai...
[Larger View [X] ]

Hello lovies!

Omg guize. I am SUPER EXCITED TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOU ALL. <3

I worked pretty hard on this one too. *wipes blood and sweat from forehead*

I was a bit shy about even making this post >///////////< buuuut I really hope you like it lol.

I have a few new releases I picked up, and together? Wow. If it were ever a time to make some SL Hentai...

Oh. I did.

BEFORE YOU PLAY THE VIDEO....This is just that. Hentai pretty much. Well a sort of hentai-music video short. So yes, female nudity, and masturbation. I made this because I thought it would be the best way to show off my new items in all their glory. You have been warned. 

[Video on Flickr [X] ]


....For a video lasting only a little over a minute, it took me hours to make rofl. I hope you all enjoyed it haha.

So now you probably want to know where you can get your hands on some of the goods displayed in the video?


[Larger View [X] ]

Hips:
My most favorite item would probably have to be the "Hella Hips" by Black Heart. These are some BIG HIPS. The shape of the hips, thighs, and ass are all so yummy. This works with the standard Kemono avatar, and accepts Kemono skin appliers. Feet change from human to non-human via the Kemono hud, so you can be either species! Yay! If you need some clothing for this, stop in-world and pick up the " Big Box of Shit for the Hella Hips" in the Black Heart mainstore. <3

Breasts:
Next up I should probably mention these pretty titties! These "Fitted Kemono Breasts" by Robotrip are just that - fitted mesh (or fitmesh or whichever term you prefer) boobies for Kemono avis! Because they are fitted mesh, they work much like the latest mesh breasts (like tangos) do, meaning you can slap on a physics layer, and watch them jiggle! In the video i'm wearing the included physics layer, unmodded. Because they are fitted mesh, you may get a bit of a seam issue (more noticeable on some skins than others), but thankfully there is a full-functioning demo available!

Naughty Hud:
Last but definitely not least, shortly before I decided to blog my luscious new lumps, I decided on a whim to pick up "::Caeil's::~ Project Arousal." I knew I was taking a chance with no demo or whatnot, but it sounded good, so I decided to give it a try. Hey, I buy plenty of items that turn out to be duds; how else do I show you the good stuff without taking any risks? ;)

Haha, I was VERY pleased with this product. In the video, it is responsible for all the naughty scenes. It's a very cool system that not only allows you to foreplay with yourself Hentai-style, but with others as well! You can either set it to auto-stimulate yourself (perhaps for roleplay when you dont have time to click), or the more interesting way, set it so that when you click on the body part repetitively. you become aroused! Wow lol.  It is complete with super kawaii voices, and interactions for both male AND females so femboys and futas are not left out.

Speaking of femboys and futas...Black Heart also recently made a cute dicku for kemono avis ~ <3


[Larger View [X] ]


That's about all for today guize! Wait...OH, IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECKED YOUR M3 FOR UPDATES IN A WHILE, PLEASE DO SO. More info on grabbing these products in the description! <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Sexytime: ::Caeil's::~ Project Arousal. [X]

Skin: [ parfait. ] M3/Kemono PRIMROSE Mod ( PALE ) [X]
Eyes: .::POMF::. M3 Head/Kemono Head - Sparkling Eyes
Head: Utilizator: [M3+] - Head
Body: Utilizator: Kemono Body [X]
Breasts: Robotrip: Fitted Kemono Breasts [X]
Hips: [Black Heart] Hella Hips [X]
Dicku: [Black Heart] Anime Weener (Uncircumsized) [Scripted] [X]

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Cameo
Eyepatch: Blah. (My SweetPatch) Pink/Violet
"Drool": Mad Echo - Kitty Milk [X]

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woooow ;///;
Also thanks a lot for featuring my skin!~

Unknown said...

*covers nose and groans* Not enough hentai to be prepared for this @/////////@ a-amazing work babe

Unknown said...

Super cute post! Where did you get the clothes that you had on the floor from? I've been looking for that kind fo decor. :D