Wednesday, December 03, 2014

The Arcade Gacha December 2014 - Contest Entry

The Arcade Gacha December 2014 - Contest Entry
(Full View Please! [X] ]
Hello lovies!

This is my contest entry for this round of The Arcade Gacha! Please wish me luck!

I had a LOT of fun doing this!

First I had an entirely different outfit planned, but I decided to check google for some inspiration (all credits are in the description on Flickr), and then ideas started to flow into my head! However, you know SL has it's limitations.

I logged into SL and my SL mom Snarfblatt Resident was on, working on a little pose for herself. I thought to myself, "If anyone can try and help me re-create this pose without taking me a million years to wait, it's her." She helped me out BIG time, and even suggested my left hand grasping my hair. Wow. Love you mommeh. <3

I also had a lot of fun with this in Photoshop, lol. I love this!!! I hope you like it!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

BODYSHOP:
Head: VCO - Elf head 05 >gacha< [Arcade Gacha [X] ] *New* 
Body: *COCO*_Doll
Hair: .Olive. the Snow Queen Hair RARE >gacha< [Arcade Gacha [X] ] *New* 
Eyes: No Longer Available.

Create an OUTFIT:
Dress: *COCO*_Doll_HalterCorsetDress_StripeBlackGrey(BlackCorset)

ACCESSORIZED: 
Tiara: Sweet Thing. Song of Swans Elegant Tiara RARE >gacha< [Arcade Gacha [X] ] *New* 
Headpiece: Sweet Thing. Dark Song of Swans Headpiece >gacha< [Arcade Gacha [X] ] *New* 

SHAPESHIFTED:
Antlers: +Half-Deer+ Winter Whimsy - Stardust Antlers >gacha< [Arcade Gacha [X] ] *New* 
Tail: ::AMBIX:: Spaded Demon Tail

ANIMALZ:
Ermine: +Half-Deer+ Winter Whimsy - Cupid Ermine >gacha< [Arcade Gacha [X] ] *New* 
Winged Deer Brown: +Half-Deer+ Winter Whimsy - Winged Deer (Fawnfeather) RARE >gacha< [Arcade Gacha [X] ] *New* 
Winged Deer Pink: +Half-Deer+ Winter Whimsy - Winged Deer (Heartsong) RARE >gacha< [Arcade Gacha [X] ] *New* 
Lap Deer: .The Mint Condition. ReindeerZ Gacha / Holdable Cupid RARE >gacha< [Arcade Gacha [X] ] *New* 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

omg you.. you.. there are no words for this work of art