Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Catching Fail Whales

Catching Fail Whales

Ever been out fishing? I have. Well...it's been a long time since i've been...many many many years. Haven't been since I was a kid. Ah, childhood memories. I remember going out on my Grandfather's motorboat, feeling each wave slap against the side of it, causing the boat to quake a little. It was rather amazing for me...To think that the water I used to quench my thirst on a hot day, or to put in the pitcher to make Koolaid, was strong enough to thud against a motorboat! Haha, okay okay...Not mind-boggling now that i'm an adult, but back then? That was really something.

Don't let me forget about the fishing! My Grandfather and/or Grandmother would help me with my small (but real) fishing pole, and cast the line out into the lake from the side of the boat. I'd have on my little life-jacket, in case of any incidents. I would wait, and wait, and wait...and if I was lucky, i'd feel a tug at my line! Wow! I would be filled with astonishment, fear, and a lot of excitement as my grandparents would help me wheel it in. Well, I only caught fail whales though...You know, little small fish that wasn't really anything to eat...But once I did catch something that was big enough to cook and well...I really enjoyed that dinner. To think that I helped catch dinner, lol. Fishing with my Grandparents is something i'll never forget.

Catching Fail Whales

See the shorts above? Aren't they cuteeee!? They're pretty new (the newest of the shorts collection) at  H U A X. They have a high waist (sexy, am I right? ;) ), but like with most high-waist items in SL, they can still pass as low-waists. ;)

Catching Fail Whales

The shoes? They're called "Zoey", and are new by CHANDELLE, really cutteee! I got quite a few compliments on them, hee hee. They come in a whole rainbow-range of colors, the soles (bottoms) texture change from like to dark, and they come complete with a resize script for easy fitting. Please note that they have just released a shoe called "Zoe", so please don't confuse them when you go to purchase them!!!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/


New Buys:
Shirt - [y] Alternative
Shorts: H U A X. Faded To Glory Denim D.Blue
Shoes: CHANDELLE - Shoe Zoey. nude
Backpack: *Epic* Kawaii Mini Cupcake Jetpack! {Mint}
Crown: .:*December*:. Grop Gift March 2012 St. Patrick's Day Crown *Group Gift, Free to Join*

Old Buys:
Skin: TSG
Makeup: (Ag) Cosmetics- Something Sweet Shadow
Hairbase: Truth Hairbase - smurf
Hair: >TRUTH< Alexis - smurf
:Hebenon Vial: Pitch Piercings [Ink, V.2] *Everything in the store/marketplace is 30L, Closing Sale :'(*
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long
Ring: ohmarie mesh heartring
Stockings: Fashion Victim - cute legging heart socks

0 comments: