Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Be My Valentine?

Be My Valentine?

Hello peeps! Today...will you be my valentine? :3 Lol yes, I have a few more valentines day goodies for you all! And...Oh..what's this? Kre-ations has gone mesh?!?!?

I think today will be the last V-day post for the year...I think. I really had fun with these valentine themes! Even better? I managed to avoid the traditional "red" color, so i'm quite proud of myself. :3
Lingerie: The Sugar Garden [X] - Valentines Lingerie - Pink - TSG released super cute lingerie yesterday! I'm telling you, your significant other will LOVE you in this! The mixture and sexy and cute, in a range of 6 colors to choose from will be perfect for Valentines Day! I think this will be my v-day outfit. <3

Necklace + Bunny Headband: EY:NO [X] - EY:NO has moved! Along with this move comes some new releases, and a gift! One of the said new releases is the heart-shaped necklace Inu is wearing. It will look great around your neck for Valentines Day, as well as any other day! I love items that look good even after the holiday they were made for has passed. <3 Oh, and the bunny headband? This is a free gift that was set out to celebrate the return and the move of EY:NO! I also saw a red transferable mouthie (not shown) for couples when I was there; might me worth checking out. :3

Ears:   .::Kre-ations::. [X] - {Moogle Ear} - Last but not least...KRE-ATIONS HAS GONE MESH! That's right, kre-ations is now making original mesh items! The first (excluding the stick figure man) item was created yesterday, which was these super adorb moogle ears!

What's a Moogle? A Moogle is one of the cute creatures in the Final Fantasy series. Now, you can have an over-sized, incredibly adorb version of them! Not into Moogles? Well, i'm sure you can find other uses for them. As you can see, I turned them upside down; they come straight upwards by default. The tips of the ears have cute flexible tufts of fur! These cute ears are modifiable, and come with a texture map (for modding in photoshop \o/), as well as a texture change HUD:

Be My Valentine?

Above is the easy to use, texture change HUD. Just click to change! And as I mentioned, if you don't like these colors, the texture map is included, so you may Photoshop to your hearts desire!

That's all for today peeps! "What are you doing with Kyle on Valentines Day, Inu!?". Kyles taking me to a candy factory, and out to dinner! Yum! <3

I hope everyone has a happy V-day!!! <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses: The Secret Hideout - Elinu

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. - Baby - C tone
Hair: =DeLa*= - Mesh Hair "Kate"
Eyes: Chus! - Ulzzang Lens - in Berry
Face Sticker: (Sanbox Visual) - Sticker Pack I - HEART
Lipgloss: Dead Apples - Strawberry Gloss
Lipgloss 2: Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights

PAINFUL Decor:
Tattoo Neck: .Pekka. - Heart 2
Tattoo Arm: -UtopiaH- - World of Candy
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black

Create an OUTFIT:
Top: *Milk* - My Stripped Top - White
Skirt: *Milk* - My Russian Mini - White

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Neck/Wrist Bows: Bowtique - Bow Necktie/Bracelets - Hearts
Bracelets Pearl: Maxi Gossamer - Pink South Sea Pearl - Bracelet
Bangles: [EY:NO] - Mess Bangles - silver
Ring: [ SAKIDE ] - Black Heart Ring - Pink *New* >Pay2Join Group Gift, Others Available in gatcha in-store<

Spare PARTS:
Horns: .::Kre-ations::. - Baby Horn {2} Sakuramochi >gatcha<
Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere C - Mesh Hand >Nails: Stiletto Nail: Hime Pearl Bows<
Heart Emetters: Curious Kitties - Lovely Chocolate Fairy Dust Hands >free on marketplace<
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers
Breasts: [deviant] - Lush Breasts >Skin Applier: TSG - Lumiere C for Lush<
Tail: {Lemon Tea} [X] - Animated Wolf Tail
Paws: +panda express+ - Ombre Kitty - (White)Strawberry

0 comments: