Monday, February 25, 2013

Through My Eyes, I See This World Differently

Through My Eyes, I See This World Differently
Hello peeps! Today....uhm...Today....Today, Inuoko wanted to play in clothes with Lush Breasts implant appliers, okay!? Lol.

When making an outfit, I often wonder from where did the creature I create originally come from? I'm a succubus after all; I can take to many forms with ease. Which is why found this outfit refreshing; I took my new pair of eyes and kind of...ran with it. I can say that I do like the results <3... I suppose one could say that, through my eyes, I see a world of fantasy.

Dresses (Tops) + Lingerie: Blah. [X] - I'm very excited to announce that Blah. has released Tangos, Lush, and Push-Up implant appliers for many of their old clothing! As you can see, i'm wearing some of my old favorites as a teaser. ;) I REALLY super love that this was done, because now, old favorites are not so "old" anymore. You can dig them up from your inventory, get an applier, and BAM!...You're looking as stylish as ever! Run on over to the second floor of Blah. to pick up appliers!

Also, as I have done above, you may wish to try mixing up some of the appliers for new looks. I mixed the "My Shiny Summer Dress" black applier with the pink clothing layer! :D

Through My Eyes, I See This World Differently
Left: Blah. - (My Rainbow Cheetah Dress/Pink).....Right: Blah. - My Petit Amour Lingerie - Cotton Candy

I'm wearing these with my wonderful Lush boobies, and I noticed something pretty cool that I initially overlooked. In the official flier for the applier update [X], it shows how it looks when you use a Lush applier with your Lush boobies, but use the clothing layer from the Push-Ups pack instead. To be honest, it looks great. Look at the lingerie above compared to the cheetah print dress next to it; the lingerie lines up great with the clothing layer (so great you don't see the clothing layer out of line), compared to the cheetah dress. I think it's nice to know, lol.

 Horn + Claws: {PopTart} [X]  - Unicorn Horn (Coal) + Brass Knuckle Claws (Chrome) - Seems like gatcha fever at Poptart! Two of the new gatchas will give you a cute unicorn horn, and some fierce Brass Knucle claws, in some very awesome colors!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Poses: Blah. [X] - Pose Pack 5 *New*

BODYshop:
Skin + Head: .The Sugar Garden. - Dakota Head
Shrug + Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ - Ladymana
Eyes: [okkbye] - Hypno Toad Eyes *New*
Nails: [Pretty Liar] - Carnie Nails [Perfect Wardrobe]

PAINFUL Decor:
Tattoo Neck: .Pekka. - Heart 2
Tattoo Leg: -UtopiaH- - The Game of Death Tattoo
Piercings Septum + Medusa: Hebenon Vial - Septumee 04 w/spikes [Ink]
Piercings Cheeks: Plushberry - Spike cheek piercing ~ Black
Piercings Chest: <-Puncture-> - Dermal Spike Implants (Cleavage) [The Boobies Show]

Create an OUTFIT:
Skirt: *Milk* [X] - My Russian Mini Skirt - Black
Socks: RUT - Athletic Socks >Texture Mod: Komi - RUT Striped Socks<

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Headband: PIDIDDLE - PopPop Headband - Licorice *Newish* [The Attic @ The Deck]
Crown: -LaViere- - Fake Plastic Crown - Pink
Choker: *BOOM* - Precious Bow Choker - pitch *New*
Necklace: .Olive. - the FOX Head Neckalce - Onxy *New* >6 Colors Available< [SL Fashion Week [X] ]
Necklace: [EY:NO] - Heart Necklace (silver)
Bangles: [EY:NO] - Mess Bangles - silver
Bracelets: .Olive. [X] - the Refreshed Bear Trap Bracelet - GunMetal/Silver
Rings: -UtopiaH- - My Cute Hand *Newish* [Perfect Wardrobe]

Spare PARTS:
Breasts: [deviant] - Lush Breasts >Skin Applier: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere C for Lush<
Ears: .::Kre-ations::. - {Moogle Ear} >tinted<
Tail: {Lemon Tea} [X] - Somali Neko Tail
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

4 comments:

Rik Gervasi said...

Cool post! But be careful with those bracelets and claws! Dont want anyone to get injured right??

Inuoko Shikami said...

LOL Hmm...would it be too bad if a couple ppl got hurt? :O Hahahaha

Rik Gervasi said...

LOL guess not :O i can think of a few!

Inuoko Shikami said...

Hahahahaha!!! xD