Friday, February 22, 2013

*NSFW* Oh Lookie a Nyma-chan!

*NSFW* Oh Lookie a Nyma-chan!

Hello peeps! Today, Inuoko isn't alone!! :O She has the super awesome, super kawaii-desu, Nyma-chan with her! \o/..And what's this? A new Lemon Tea Tail? o.O <3

I don't feel good peeps! D:...Oh well, the post must go on. :P As I said, my dear friend Nyma-chan has been really wanting me to do a post with her! I felt so bad on those times when I just couldn't blog with her, so I made sure this time that we got it done!

Nyma-chan is a super cutie, and is super fun to hang out with! She's always so happy, and loves to shop as much as I do, lol! I'm glad to be able to call her my friend. :3 <3 We decided that we wanted to do a post wearing her new eyelashes made for TSG's new mesh head, Dakota! :D

Tail: Lemon Tea [X] - Somali Neko Tail - "OH.MY.GERD"...Was the first thing I said when I got this mesh copy/mod tail. I mean wow; Lemon Tea has really outdone itself this time!

Let's talk about why this tail is so awesome~

- The Hud Gives You: 31 Texture options, fuzz transparency options, and an RGB tinter hud all in one! If you bought the last Lemon Tea tail, you should be highly familiar with this hud.

- This tail has tail animation speeds and delays, like you all know and love from other Lemon Tea tails.

So, what's new?

- New animation options! The animations you know and love are still there, but plenty of new ones as well!

- Some of the new animations include wagging to only one side in case you're laying down, and my favorite, wrapped (shown)! I can't tell you how long i've wanted a tail in SL that I could curl around myself!!! And, the owner of Lemon Tea picked a perfect time to add this feature; what better tail to curl around yourself than a warm-looking fluffy one? :O Oh! And let's not forget that the tip of the tail wags subtly while it's around you! *-*

- There is also a new system for delays between wag, kitty-style! There's setting like playful, frisky, catnap, and a natural, default setting of course! :D

So as you can see, this tail was VERY thought out, and behaves very much like a real cat tail. And the tail wrap? I'm lost for words how awesome that is. And of course, let's not forget how awesome all that fluff is! D'awwhh!

Want to get one for yourself or for a friend?

Lemon Tea In-world: [X]
Lemon Tea Marketplace Demo-Link: [X]
Lemon Tea Marketplace Direct-Link: [X]

 ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP COPY PEEPS! Please read the included instruction notecard to learn how to set your tail in a way that best suits your tastes! Tootles! :3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Nyma-chan's blog post: (i'll update this when she posts! <3)

BODYshop:
Mesh Head + Skin: .The Sugar Garden [X] - Dakota Head - C *Newish* >Reviewed Here: [X]<
Hair: ::Exile:: - Beyond the Waves
Eyes: Store Closed.
Eyelashes: .:Fluffy Bone Industries:. [By Nyma!] - Dakota Kawaii Lashes *New* >Modded< [Pay2Join Group Gift]
Nails + Rings: -UtopiaH- - My Cute Hand *New* [Stuff In Stock - Event]

PAINFUL Decor:
Tattoo Neck: .Pekka. - Heart 2 Black 1
Tattoo Hand: .:: Delusions ::. - Cross my Heart hand tattoo
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black
Piercings Septum + Medusa: Hebenon Vial - Septumee 04 w/spikes [Ink]

Create an OUTFIT:
Shirt: Gawk! - Black Bish T-Shirt [Exclusive @ Bishes Club Mall For Anniversary [X] ]
Panties: Blah. - (My Star Panties - Hot Pink)
Gloves: [GLUE INK] - Ree Gloves (Leopard)
Legwarmers + Shoes: SimpleCandy - Mesh Aria Legwarmers & Sneakers - New 2 Scene *New*

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Headband: PIDIDDLE - PopPop Headband - Licorice - Gunmetal *New* [My Attic @ The Deck - Event]
Glasses: *Epic* - Mesh Checkered Nerd Glasses >Color Hud Included<
Choker: -The Secret Hideout - Dolly Choker
Necklace Skull: {me.} - Skull Necklace // SILVER
Necklace Heart: [EY:NO] - Heart Necklace (silver)
Necklace: Cute Poison - Punk Mix Necklace (black)
Necklace: .Olive. [X] - the 7 times Dying Cross Necklace - Cheek Punk
Bangles: [EY:NO] - Mess Bangles - silver
Ring Asian: (epoque) - HaiHai Lovers Ring - Lico [The Deck - Event]
Ring Heart: Noodles - Delicate Heart Ring Silver/Gold [Pay2Join Group Gift]

Spare PARTS:
Ears: Mutation Industries - cat person ears (tuffted) - black
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

0 comments: