Thursday, August 29, 2013

Kawaii Monster

Kawaii Monster

Hello peeps! Today, Inu's being her usual demon-cute self!

I hope you all didn't miss me too much, but I had a very busy week I am afraid. I have been far too tired to blog, but I slowly got this post together when I found the time to. :) Though, today is Thursday; one of my few days out of the week that I get some quality time with Kyle, so I am afraid that this post will just have to be short and sweet! <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Pose Body: Focus Poses [X] - Model 130 *New*

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Kotoko :: C tone
Hair: [elikatira] - Youth *New - Welcome Back, E!*
Eyes: [Gauze] - Mystic - Atropos *New*
Lipcolor: ROZENA/ - Juicy Tint ~ coral pink
Eyeliner: Lovely Disarray [X] - Liner Set #2 - Touch Me *New*
Face Paint: Lovely Disarray - I'm no Priest: Face Paint

PAINful Decor:
Knee Scrapes: -UtopiaH- Painful Knees #1 1
Tattoo Heart: .Pekka. Heart 2 Black 1
Tattoo Cupcake: {Sugar Heart} My Sweet Tattoos - Cupcake, My Love
Piercing Nose + Upperlip: :Zombie.Suicide: - Sugar Piercings Pink
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry ~ Spike cheek piercing ~ Black
Piercing Collarbone: Cute Poison - Atonement Piercings

Create an OUTFIT:
Dress: *Epic* - Kawaii Monster Dress! {Baby Pink} >Boobies Appliers Included< *New* [The Boobies Show [X] ]
Panties: *Milk* - My Panties Undone [X] - Black
Socks: Izzie's - Garter Socks black
Bootes: Blueberry - Jeyda *Mesh* Platform Sneaker Boots - Pink

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Glasses: (TokiDoki) - pink tortoise frame glasses
Collar: .wound - Ribbion Choker w/ Ring - Rlv
Necklace: .Olive. - the Mine! Zodiac Necklace - Taurus [Silver] *New* [SL Fashion Week [X] ]

Spare PARTS:
Ears: *~*Illusions*~* Brownie Ears + Cords
Wings: *~*Illusions*~* Rainbow Apsara Wings *New* [Taste The Rainbow Hunt]
Horns: -UtopiaH- - Mesh Devilish Horns [in black]
Tail: . a i s l i n g . - Rainbow Candy [August '13 Exclusive] *New* [Taste The Rainbow Hunt]
Hand Sparkles: :*BABY Princess*: Magical Glitter - Star sparkle
Hands + Fades: Death Row Designs - demonhand *New*
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers

3 comments:

Felicity said...

Awesome! Enjoy your time with your man! <3

Unknown said...

A-amazing... so cute... so sexy... didnt think domo could be so... wow ./////.

Inuoko Shikami said...

@ty loli!

@kyle: xD sexy domos