Wednesday, August 07, 2013

One Girl, Three Looks

One Girl, Three Looks

Hello Peeps! Three quick LOTDs for you today!

Happy Hump-Day! I hope your week is going well for you so far!

It's already the middle of the week, and I realized that there were still quite a few items that I really wanted to show you guize, but I doubt i'll have time to give them their own post this week. Eek! Soooo I stuck them all in one quick post, yay!

>Left<
Tennis Outfit: [*Rotten Defiance*] - *Cutie Tennis Outfit-Pink* >Breast Appliers Incl.< [Perfect Wardrobe [X] ]
Glasses: *Epic* - Kawaii Monster Shield Sunglasses! {Baby Pink} [Perfect Wardrobe]

>Middle<
Tee: *PEACH* I Love Simple Tee - away >gatcha<  [The Chapter Four [X]]
Hat: *Tentacio* [X] - cat hat - Pink

>Right<
[Yulicie] - Nora Outfit - Black Overalls - Heroes Shirts [Acid Lily Gallery [X] ]
{Poptart} [X] - Skinny Leggings (Drip Pink)

- Inuoko Shikami \o/
Poses: {.:exposeur:.} - Singles Special 

Other Credits: Most can be found here: [X]
Feet: Slink
Tattoo Stomach: Glitterburps

0 comments: