Friday, August 23, 2013

New @ c( Two Cats ) - Neko Ears!

New @ c( Two Cats ) - Neko Ears!

Hello peeps! Today, I have a quickie post for you all!

Hello everyone! Sadly, I'm quite busy today, but there are a few goodies that I REALLY wanted to show you all while I have the chance!

Neko Ears: c( Two Cats One Cup ) [X] - Fantasy Neko Ear - New. Neko. Earssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg I love them! They're super cute!

On the right side of the picture I am showing you the different ear positions, 4 in all. Also shown are some of the preset options. The presets are for fur/fuz/skin, which are very nice for a quick look. The included HUD also comes with a rainbow pallete so that you can change the fur/fuz/skin to just about any color you can come up with! :D

TGIF! <3

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

>New @ Perfect Wardrobe [X] <
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- Nothing Else Tattoo
Shirt: [geek.] Roadie Shirt -Small- [CSS to my HTML] >Tango Applier Included<
Bandaid: {PopTart} Bandaid (Bloody) Nose

Uncredited Items: [X] (Sorry I hope you don't mind! <3)
Lipcolor: ROZENA/ Juicy Tint ~ sweet heart
Collar: c( Two Cats One Cup ) - Ink's Neko Collar of Doom >No RLV<
TRUTH HAIR Kimbra - Colours01
{Lemon Tea} Somali Neko Tail

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Inu, wheres you buy your teeth and eyelash? i always wanting know it =) ty for the post

Rik Gervasi said...

Awesome! and now I finally know what to look for... some nice, sweet, pretty... css!

Unknown said...

YOu and your techy slang, I dont know wtf css andhtml is, but it sounds cute xD great job