Monday, October 07, 2013

Breathe

Breathe

Hello peeps! I have more Candy Fair goodies!

Hello everyone! I hope you haven't missed me too much, but i've been extremely busy the last few days!

"Yeah yeah Inu, you've been saying that a lot lately," true!!! But, I have a good excuse this time! I received a 3 month old Yorkie pup and named her Pepper [X], and she's been a bit of a handful! She's energetic, playful, and my cat doesn't like her. Yeah, you can imagine what the past few days have been like for me! Already my cat has started to tolerate the new edition, so now that I can (hopefully) take my eyes off the two of them, I can get back to some of the things I enjoy. ;)

As an apology for my absence, I added a tune at the end of the creds! <3

[Sample of some of the many available lipgloss colors by TSG @ Candy Fair!]

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

>Candy Fair [Info + SLURLS X] <
Pose/Prop W/Gumballs: . Infiniti . - Gumballs
Prop: Giant Gummybears: 22769 ~ [bauwerk] Gummybear White
Lipgloss: .The Sugar Garden. - Sweet Luna Lipgloss - Cotton Candy
Nailpolish: *[Starry Heaven]* Candy Gradient Nails >Slink Fingers/Toes Only<

Dress + Bow W/Donut Ears: *Epic Bombastic* Melty Mini Dress {Strawberry}
Shorts: *HolliPocket* Shorty Kiss Me-Periwinkle [1L Gift]
Sandals: .The Sugar Garden. Hard Candy Jellies - Pink

Headband Gummybears: :Zombie.Suicide: Fruity Bears Headband - sugar 1 - Rare >gacha<
Collar: .Pekka. Chain Collar [Pink] (RLV scripted)
Bellychain: [geek.] Hip Candy - =Girly=
Ring: :Zombie.Suicide: Fruity Bears Tri Ring - 2 - Rare >gacha<

Horns Lightpink/Black: ~ Kawaii ~ Candy Horns (Blush and Black)
Horns Pink W/Pearls: *TwInS FaShIoN - TF* My Pearl Horns - Pink
Horns Hotpink: {PopTart} Sugar Addiction Horns (Hot Pink) - RARE >gacha<

>Non-Candy Fair Credits<
Pose Closeup: (.vix) - hands all over

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Luna :: C tone
Hair: (Chemistry) Hair - Tamora
Eyes: .The Sugar Garden. Luminate - Lavendar

PAINful Decor:
Tattoo Breasts: Nana [X] - Love Drink Milk Tattoo >Tango Applier Only<
Tattoo Foot: *Milk* [X] - Vanity Foot Tattoo >System Layer/Slink Layer< *New*

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Hair Bow W/Skull: .::Cubic.Cherry. Kre-ations::. - {Hello, Frederick~} - Ribbon *New* [Coming Soon @ Body Mod Expo [X] ]
Glasses: (TokiDoki) pink tortoise frame glasses
Necklace: Cute Poison [X] - Archaic Necklace - Black

SHAPE-SHIFTing
Legs/Ass: *Luck.inc* Phat Azz /w more inner thighs
Tail: <Hyperborea> - Devil Tail - Black
Breasts: Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::

0 comments: