Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Heather

Heather

Hello peeps! Today, I have a fantasy-look for you all!

Happy Hump day! 

If you're wondering how Pepper's doing, she's doing great! Pepper and my cat Tabs are getting along okay now; I can leave them alone in the living room at night and sleep in bed again finally, wooo! Tabs still doesn't >like< Pepper, but at least he is able to tolerate her. It's an awesome start!

I would like to also point out that I have decided on a new photo background/studio! Thanks SO MUCH to those of you that took my survey, I loved the feedback! The Candy Fair theme won technically, but it was a super close match. I came to the conclusion that people really liked the "Candy Fair theme's" floor, but the rest was a bit too bright. On my old usual layout, the background was too dark for some outfits. I decided to use the Candy Fair floor along with a dark grey background, opposed to black. I also kept the Candy Fair sparkles (for now), yay! Thanks again everyone! <3

Moving on to what I am wearing...


I know, I'm still playing catch-up! This is the latest skin by FreshFace, Heather! On your left is a closeup of the makeup I wore in this post, while on your right, is the skin bare of makeup. I really like the gentle shine the skin has on the face!

Speaking of newness at FreshFace, they recently released slink hand/feet skin appliers for all tones! Woot! I really hope to see a Phat Azz applier soon! *crosses fingers*

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

>Events<
Collabor88 [X]
We <3 Roleplay [X]
Wizarding Faire 2013 [X]

Poses/Props:
Pose Closeup: The Secret Hideout
Pose Bodyshot: Two Cats One Cup
Broom: Dutchie flying broomstick >Animated< [Subcribo Gift]

BODYshop:
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Anita
Eyes: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Luminate - Lavendar
ROZENA/ Kiss Kiss ~ bubble gum

PAINful Decor:
Knee Scrapes: -UtopiaH- Painful Knees #1
Earrings: Bliensen + MaiTai - Moonchild - Earrings - Dark Silver *New* [We <3 RP]

Create an OUTFIT:
Dress: *katat0nik* - Wishy Woman Dress - Black *New* [Collabor88]
Cape: *katat0nik* - Wishy Woman Cape - Black *New* [Collabor88]

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Tiara: [tea.s] Blossom Tiara - >Worn more like a headband< *New* [We <3 RP]
Necklace Moon: (Yummy) Waxing Moon Enchantment Pendant - Silver *New* [Collabor88]
Necklace Hat/Wand: .Olive. the Sorting Necklace - Wands and Hallows RARE >gacha< *New* [Wizarding Faire]
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer - Loa Happy Magick Skulls *New* [Collabor88]
Ring: Cute Poison [X] - Spiked Ring - Black *New*
Noose: Remarkable Oblivion - Salem - Wheat >Modded, originally around neck< *New*
Wand: *BOOM* - Swish and Flick - Maple 11 1/2 inch wand *New* [Wizarding Faire]
Staff: .:GSpot:. - vexillum of bellerophon - pink white *New* [We <3 Roleplay]

SHAPE-SHIFTing:
Antlers: +Half-Deer+ - Stag Antlers - Tan [Omg - Oh My Gacha [X] ]
Horns Pink: .{Rue}. Horns/Oracle - Flamingo *New* [We <3 Roleplay]
Tail: Sinful Needs [X] - Mesh Tail, H-Spaded Short, Chubby Bare

2 comments:

Felicity said...

This new blog background is epic! Cute post!

Inuoko Shikami said...

ty loli :D