Monday, October 28, 2013

Meeyaw

Meeyaw

Hello peeps, today I have a kawaii outfit for you all!

Happy...er...Monday..*cough*...

I had a good weekend hanging out with Kyle. We didn't do anything out of the ordinary; we just hung out together watching each other play Saints Row 4 (and he did play a lil' Skyrim), and we watched some funny youtube vids, but it was still a lot of fun. I swear I can't say that i'm bored when he's around, no matter what we're doing. <3

When making this outfit, I simply couldn't decide if I wanted a skirt or shorts...so I did both. WIN! Lol. At least this gives an option for people with and without phat azz, and for super kawaii and kawaii with a side of ero. :P

I think today's favorite are the drippy tights! Yes I own (and have blogged) some drippy tights in the past, but these come with a phat azz layer! Awesomeeeee <3

>Events<
SL Fashion Week [X]

BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. [X] - Kotoko :: C tone
Hair + Ears: {^.^Ayashi^.^} [X] - Hina-Fatpack
Eyes: !Chop Shop! [X] - Kawaii Blue
Lipcolor: ROZENA/ Kiss Kiss ~ bubble gum
Facepaint: Lovely Disarray [X] - I'm no Priest: Face Paint

Create an OUTFIT:
Top: Poptart - Mean Girl Blouse (Cant Sit) *New* [Fashion Week]
Skirt/Suspenders: Tentacio [X] - coco skirt - flowers
Shorts: ~Sugar Button Boutique~ High waist Cutie shorts- Pale blue
Tights: Mad Echo - Melt Tights - Strawberry *New* [Fashion Week]
Legwarmers/Shoes: Poptart - Paw Warmers (Pink/White) *New* [Fashion Week]

ACCESSORIZE Me:
Headband: {Witches & Rats} Bat Headband - Dark Purple *New* [Fashion Week]
Earrings: [Atooly] Sweet Heart Hoops - Black *New* [Body Mod [X] ]
Choker: Blah. [X] - (My Cute Spiky Choker) Pink & Violet
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::. - Meeyaw Necklace - Black *New*
Scarf: Tentacio - scarf girl - stripe pink *New* [Kustom9 [X] ]

SHAPE-SHIFTing:
Tail: Two Cats One Cup/{Lemon Tea} [X] - Somali Neko Tail
Legs/Ass (Right photo only): Luck Inc - Phat azz

0 comments: