Monday, December 05, 2011

Dear Person I Love (Part 1)

Dear Person I Love (Part 1)

Hello Everyone!

I'm going to refrain from too much blabbing for this post, because it will actually have...well, let's not jump too far ahead, haha.

Dear Person I Love (Part 1)

Another picture with a kitty, haha. Gotta love KittyCatS. Don't worry! My claws are not harming it!!! Haha. His name is French Fry, hee hee.

Okay moving on!

I decided to start a mini-series of posts, yay! These posts will be paragraphs of a letter for Kyle. :) One of my best online friends showed me a letter he wrote (typed really) for a girl he has loved for quite some time. Sure, his is about unrequited love, but that doesn't mean I can put my on take on it. Sooo, that's what i'm going to do!

-------------

Dear Person I Love,

Allow me to start off by saying that I love you. You know that I love you. We spend so much time together, how could I not? We hang out just about every day; we play Second Life, watch anime and television, play console games, go out places, and much much more. You're my best friend you know. I hate going places without you with me. I spend the time thinking of you; I wonder if you're okay, and I wonder if you miss me as much as I miss you. Even an hour of time away from you is too much for me. Even as I write this, I miss you.

-----------


Dear Person I Love (Part 1)

Well, there's part one. :P Part two will follow shortly I hope.

Bye for now :)

-Inuoko Shikami \o/


Skin: Laq - Imani2 - 06 [Cocoa] Glow Skin (hairbase)
Shape: Own Custom Shape (Short Version)
Horns: Watercolor - Susu's Succubus horns *modded*
Hair: Exile Lake/mink *CLEARENCE SALE, HURRY!*
Tongue: [ni.Ju] Vampire Tongue
Earrings: Indyra Originals-Indy&Co: Seven Earrings: Burned Silver
Choker: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] HEAVY CROSS Choker - Girl
Corset: *L.inc* Lust Corset Black
Shirt: ~ By Eve ~ Laced Cropped Hoodie - Black
Pants: [W] P.W. Hunter Pants *Old Perfect Wardrobe*
Claws: [ni.Ju] Claws
Rings: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] HEAVY CROSS Hand Jewelry v2 (Left)
Rings: Anthem. Kross ring *Old Grunge Soul Project*
Shoes: :)(: Devil 's High heels - Black

0 comments: