Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dear Person I Love (Part 4)

Dear Person I Love (Part 4)

Dear Person I Love (Part 4)

Hello sweeties~

Another indecisive entry! Haha. Two artistic photos instead of one. :) I really couldn't decide which one I liked more. I think maybe the first one but..well..whatever!

Oh look...!

Dear Person I Love (Part 4)

Another artistic photo! *cheer* \o/ Lol, surprised you, didn't I? ;)

Okay so...if you read the last entry, you know that I have a new pet that happens to be female! \o/ I love her to death!!! She is cuter than cute, and enjoys my company as much as I enjoy hers. In the photo above we were modding our avis, sooo Kyle stepped back a bit out of the way as we primped ourselves. He's a patient waiter too! This modding did take a little while.

But wait..Inuoko looks kind of..short?

Uh Oh...

Dear Person I Love (Part 4)

Oh dear...Inuoko shrunk! Darn kids and their shrink rays...Or maybe Kyle is to blame, like a "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" remake or something.

Dear Person I Love (Part 4)

Okay seriously, what do you think? A mixture of cute and sexy? Kawaii yet ecchi? Hmm..you decide. I made the shape myself of course. Feel free to leave a comment, I love those. <3

Anyway, I decided to copy my pet girly Shishi (nickname I call her) for a while. Walking in the tiny shoes of a tiny Second Life girl. I find it to be fun and adorable. I even bought an AO from Oracul to add to my cuteness, haha.

Dear Person I Love (Part 4)

May I point out that Kyle and I pitched in to buy Shishi some implants? LOL Well she really seemed to want them, so I guess it was a "welcome to the family" gift. :)

Now..you're probably waiting for the "Dear Person I Love", so here we go:

---

Dear Person I Love,

I love your strengths and your flaws. Okay, you're no Steve Jobs, but that's more than okay. You should know by now that I don't like being told i'm wrong, so I am more than happy that you pretty much believe whatever I say. Less argument  when you just agree with my knowledge. And when i'm wrong? I'm more likely to agree with you because you rarely disagree. I've mentioned before that you're so clumsy, and you know that I find it to be really cute and funny. You're thoughtful, kind,  generous , gentle, loving, loyal, and I know without a doubt that you would shoot down the moon if I asked you to. You're that one person in my life that keeps their promises to me, and doesn't let me down. You make the impossible happen. You make my dreams reality. You make my reality like a dream. I wake up in the morning and smile, thinking of you. You're a wonderful person.

---

Well, there is your DPIL for this entry. :)

As for Inuoko...I have no idea how long she'll stay short, but I doubt it will be for too long. As cute as she is, I prefer being an adult. And my skins are normally for sexy adults, not for short cutesy avis. So, we'll see how few posts will be like this. Don't worry; this is NOT a  permanent  change; I just enjoy changing my look sometimes. ;)

Dear Person I Love (Part 4)

Well..look's like that's a wrap! Have a good day everyone~ :)

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Skin: Laq - d.Select Skin Kiddo PROMO "war painting" *Old Promo*
Skin 2:  Skin: Laq - [Ill] Illusory Skin - Love_Latte - Winter Edge *Darker Skin, New, Collabor88*
Shape: Inuoko's Shape: Lolita (Not for sale)
Tattoo 1: .Pekka. Blossom Passion
Tattoo 2: Blah. (Haiku Sakura Tattoo)
Hair: TRUTH Rayne -  black & whites
Earrings: Earring PID-HOOP Platinum         -RYCA-
Shirt: Blah. Group Gift (RainbowCream) *Group Gift*
Skirt: Blah. (My Uber Short Skirt - Art Class)
Nails/Rings: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long v1.2
Shoes: High Platform Pumps "Lace Embraced" 2 versions (BLACK) *Marketplace, Cheap*

0 comments: