Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Dear Person I Love (Part 2)

Dear Person I Love 2

Hiya! :)

Well, i'd like to start off by saying that within the next two posts I may have an  announcement  to make. :)

But for now, because it's almost 2am and the "Dear Person I Love" posts require a lot of thinking time, I'm going to get right into it.

----

Dear Person I Love,

Making fun of you is one of the highlights of my day that you bring to me. You're far from stupid, but the way that brain of yours works constantly brings me laughs. Besides that, you often have "Kyle Moments". Kyle Moments are when you do something or something is done to you that would only happen to you. You're so clumsy and accident prone. They say that one of the keys to a happy relationship is laughter, and you bring me a daily dose of laughter every day either from Kyle Moments, or funny jokes. You're great with jokes. We're one funny pair, if I do say so myself. Your almost daily dose of misfortune makes me smile. As you read this, you're probably smiling and shaking you head; just happy that you can make me laugh, instead of feeling utterly insulted. You're so sweet. <3

----

Dear Person I Love 2


I hope you all enjoyed Part 2. :) *Does the Smosh goodbye* BYE!!! lol! I'm sooo a Smosh-head. If you don't know who Smosh is, please refer yourself to Youtube and be prepared to laugh. XD

 (PS: I just realized my stomach piercing didn't show up in the photos...grr..I'll list it below nonetheless)

Dear Person I Love 2


Skin: Laq - Imani2 - 06 [Cocoa] Glow Skin (hairbase)
Shape: Own Custom Shape (Short Version)
Hair: >TRUTH< Blair 2 -  dark browns
Earrings: Indyra Originals-Indy&Co: Seven Earrings: Burned Silver
Choker: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] HEAVY CROSS Choker - Girl
Shirt: *Linc* Charm Top Black Skuliieh
Stomach Piercing: - .HoD. - Screw Piercing Prt 3 *Didn't show up in photos :(*
Skirt: =Razorblade Jacket= Jail Bait Micro Skirt - Bleached / Black *The Black Market*
Tights: *Sheer* Tights 08: Torn Shiny Black
Shoes: drd lazy heel (box) CA

0 comments: