Friday, May 11, 2012

The Farmer's Daughter

The Farmer's Daughter

I LOVE how the above picture turned out. \o/ I'm very pleased with it, haha. Not quite sure if I should use it on a profile or something though...Plurk? *shrug* No idea.

The Farmer's Daughter

Today my outfit is inspired by a bit of a story I came up with in my head. It's about a farm girl whom is in love with city life. She wants to be kawaii like the girls in her magazines. I can imagine the effort it would take to get city items. She does her hair up in a pretty hairstyle, and modifies some of her clothes to make them cuter. Yet, she still lives on a farm so anything but boots would be hard to wear out. She did enjoy visiting the farm's grape vines and apple trees, so one wouldn't want to ruin their pretty shoes.

Well..I've never lived on a farm. At closest, my family feeds stray cats twice a day. We by them cat food and sit it out in the backyard. We have a pretty usual crowd of strays that stop by for their breakfast and dinner.  It's really cute. We even have a couple kittens out there. They always stand IN the food platter, LOL. I do enjoy watching them. :)

The Farmer's Daughter

 I've mentioned my sissy Fluffy [X], haven't I? She has a cute little blog where she takes brilliant photos of different places she discovers. It's small at the moment, but still worth the peek.

Above are me and my Fluffyness sissy <3 She's so random LOL I love her so muchhh <3 *kisses*

Well, that's all for now!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/


Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. - ArieL(LB)
Hair: :::slow loris::: - hair4/brown
Hair Accessory: [Love Soul] - Hair Accessory*STARS-Neon*
Eyes: Chus! - Belle Triste *group gift, free to join*
Eyeliner: .:Acid &Mala:. - Black Eyeliner - Asia
Shirt: Aura - Ruffle Boho Top - Pink
Skirt: [NV] - BLOW SKIRT -Leather blue mini-
Necklace: {*I <3FashiOn*} - Necklace - Key of SOul
Bracelet: KOSH - IRON HEART BRACELET
Bracelet: [EY:NO] Color Beads Bracelet (multi) gold *Gatcha*
Bracelet: [EY:NO] Color Beads Bracelet (pink) silver *Gatcha*
Nails: :Onyx Wear: Kawaii Nails *Old Kawaii Fair Item*
Shoes: twistle - boot *Old XYROOM*

0 comments: