Friday, May 18, 2012

Second Life VS Microsoft Skydrive

Second Life VS Microsoft Skydrive

I've missed you peeps. Recently i've been almost completely unable to take photos. Sucks, right? I had to get to the bottom of this if I wanted to keep blogging. It was driving me insane. Every time I would try and get to the "Save as" window..CRASH.

Not that I noticed at the time, but this problem occurred with the installation of  Microsoft Skydrive. I didn't even think about it because I didn't take photos that day, also I had it set to not startup with my computer so it wasn't even running, and yet...SNAP CRASH SNAP CRASH....*facepalm*

Apparently, there is a DLL file that causes the problem. There are two known solutions for this problem:

 1) Simply uninstall Skydrive. I mean realllyyyy, you could just upload on the website.  (This is the method I chose.)
 2) If you remove a few files from Skydrive, they will work harmoniously.

Here is the Jira: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-28843

Just check the comment section to learn what files to remove.

Second Life VS Microsoft Skydrive

Well, time for me to talk about my outfit. Actually, before I get into that...May I say that I LOVE the photo that starts this post? It's my new profile pic, yay \o/. Okay back to the outfit...Inu's being her usual succubus self, as you can see.

Her shoes are quite new to the grid. These cute meshie goodness heels on Inu's feet are called "Prince.", by Chandelle [X].


Body Shop (Body): 
Skin: "The Sugar Garden" Chloe
Hair: *Sadistic Hacker* Meltdown Hair(Pink)
Eyes: Candy Mountain - . super ocular ~ red .
Eyeliner: .:Acid & Mala:. - Black Eyeliner
Nails: Mstyle - Perfect Hand - Long

Create A SLer (Outfit):  
Dress: !Admiral Spicy! - Sporty Tank Dress (Pink)
Mouthie + Drool: Sweet Sin - * Lollipop *
Tights: *Sheer* - Tights 08: Torn Shiny Black
Gloves: [:Coloreta's:] - finGy laCe glOves {Black} w/heart
Wings: *Epic* - Chained Mini Demon Sparkle Wings {Brown} *Gatcha*
Necklace/Earrings: ::SWEET LEONARD::HEART JEWELRY SET [BLACK]
Choker: LaGyo_Georgette - necklace black *Old TDR*
Ring: RaMa RoWanberry - skull day
Horns: {Lemon Tea} - Horny Bumps (Pink)
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Upright Demon Tail (Glossy Pink)

0 comments: