Saturday, May 19, 2012

Oh Look It's a Sophielle

Oh Look It's a Sophielle

Hello peeps..It's late..I gave you a post earlier..but here I am again.

Who's that on my left? It's a Sophielle [X], yayyyy!!! She's a friend of mine, and happens to be a blogger as well. She's awesome, you guys sooooo have to check her out!

Sophielle's such a busy body! She blogs all over the place!!! Like seriously. All over. She even blogs for Seraphim. She tends to cover their more "creepy" events for them. I LOVE her for that. Someone needs to cover them, or i'd have a harder time being creepy/cute. :< So thank you Sophie. lol <3

As it says on her blog, she's going to be kidnapping me for more photos..Yes, she didn't tell me this, I had to read it on her blog...loooool. But it sounds like fun to me!

If you wanna kidnap me for your blog umm..just like...notecard me in-world (Inuoko Shikami) or somethin.Flickr Mail & plurk are fine too. I check them all really. I'm sure we'll figure out a nice theme or something, lol.

Oh Look It's a Sophielle

As you can see, Sophie and I are ready for the beach! Ahhh...The sun against our smooth skin feels relaxing...Hey don't touch me there!!! Silly beach pervs...

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

*Photos by Sophielle~

On Inu (Right): 
Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY -Clara07(Cream)
Hair: :::slow loris::: - hair1/brown
Hairbow: Chus! - Chubows in Pastels - Rose
Nails: +:+WTG+:+ - **Ribbon-classic** jeweled nail
Eyeliner: .:Acid & Mala:. Black Eyeliner - Feline
Under Eyeshadow: [ni.Ju] - Cat Scratch . baby pink
Bloody Knees: *Anymore.. - bloody
Tongue/Lip/Cheek Piercing: [ni.Ju] - Spiked Tongue Piercing
Face piercing: [ni.Ju] - Dismantle Piercing
Outfit: PARADISIS My sweetheart : Bubblegum
Horns: {Lemon Tea} - Horny Bumps
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Upright Demon Tail (Glossy Pink)
Wings: *Epic* - Chained Mini Demon Sparkle Wings {Brown} *Gatcha*
Shoes: CHANDELLE - Shoe Cind. Mesh white [X]


On Sophielle (Left):  
hair - 69, Kumii Yoshikawa.
skin - illusory, Crushed Clarity.
sunglasses - yummy, Polyester Partridge.
bodysuit - boom, Aranel Ah.
top - tres blah, Julliette Westerburg.
feets - slink, Siddean Munro.

0 comments: