Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Missing Me, Missing You

Missing Me, Missing You

I'm sorry everyone, for being away for a while. Super sorry! Forgive me. :( Someone very important to me was in the hospital, so I was trying to stay near their side some so they wouldn't miss me too much...I was there for them, making them laugh before their scary procedure, and there to visit some afterwards too. Said person is out of the hospital now, and I can rest a little easier. I blog from the heart, and I had left a nice chunk of my heart with the person who was in the hospital so I really didn't have the heart to blog....But again, said person is out now so i'm quite happy.

Missing Me, Missing You

I've missed you all! My blog readers, my SL friends and family.  I'm glad to be back, all happy and stuffs! :)

Missing Me, Missing You

Decided to include a picture of Kyle, Lili and I, hanging out. :P

Oh! And i've been cellphoneless for a while now, but I FINALLY have one again, yayness! \o/ Lol bibi for now!


- Inuoko Shikami \o/


Skin: TSG - Chloe
Eyes: *L.inc* - EyeZ Blind *prim eyes*
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Jacqueline Mesh Hair
Nails/Hand accessories: +:+WTG+:+ - **Dragon Fes**[F] jeweled nail
Tail: *L.inc* - The Tail - Fade to Black
Forehead tattoo: [ni.Ju] - Ankoku . forehead marking only
Collarbone Piercing: [ni.Ju] - Broken Hearted Piercing . full
Blood/Injuries: *Anymore..- bloody mouth, hands & knee
Eyeliner: Action Cosmetics Liners - Smokey
Eyeliner: .:Acid & Mala:. - Black Eyeliner - Asia
Shirt: [IREN] - Comfy Tanktop black stripes
Skirt: coldLogic - skirt buckley.coal
Tights: *Sheer* - Tights 08: Torn Shiny Black Upper
Bracelets: .:: Delusions ::. - Bloodlust Bangles black
Bracelets: [EY:NO] Mess Bangles silver
Bracelet: [Medley] - Rubber Bracelets - Fuck Off
Mask: [Iruco] Surgical mask (skull) *gatcha*
Shoes: [elikatira] - Secret Boots  - Black

0 comments: