Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Intervention

Intervention

Hello peeps!

Inuoko is dressed as a rockstar today! \o/

Like my shirt? Thanks. :P It's Yulicie's [X] from the "Best Designers Exile [X]" (or BDE) event! You should go check it out. :o

My tattoo says/is called "Live your life at its fullest". Isn't it cute? It's by "Angelic Tato [Market Link: X]". Not sure if you've heard of this store or not, but they make some nice tats. :)

Intervention

My leggings?  What? Do they make you wanna play with my legs? ;) Lol my cute piano pants/leggings are by Paperbag[X]. As my forward slash suggests, they work well as pants and/or leggings. As you can see I went with leggings. :P


- Inuoko Shikami \o/


Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. - Ai
Hair: !lamb. - Phenomena
Eyes: [Void] - Scratch -- Black -- Eyes
Eyeshadow: [ni.Ju] - Visual Edge B02 . full
Earrings: bellballs essentials - Plastic Piano Charm
Lipgloss: Dead Apples - Cherry Gloss
Nails: Mstyle - Perfect Hand - Long
Piercing: ::[annaA]:: - Face Piercing " Ammit " _ pink
Horns: ::[annaA]:: - Boron Horns -  black
Tattoo Sleeves: :: Yayo :: - Musical Sleeves Tattoo
Necklace: (Apple May Designs) - Music Charm Necklace
Bracelets: .:: Delusions ::. - Bloodlust Bangles
Skirt: ::[annaA]:: - Mini [mesh] *Color Change*
Earrings: bellballs essentials - Plastic Piano Charm
Wristband: Cobrahive - Wristband (pianokeys)
Shoes: N-core - EMPORIUM "Pure Black"


PS: You should watch this, super funny! Thanks sissy Fluffyness [X] for sharing it with me. :D

0 comments: