Sunday, June 17, 2012

Electric Shock

Electric Shock

Hey peeps~ I almost said "hey girls", but...I wonder if any guys read my blog (besides my guy friends)...hahahaha i'm curious. Wouldn't be surprised if guys lusted after my anime/fantasy goodies <3

 Recently (last thursday) I went on a trip with Kyle, my real life best friend, and some others to an amusement park. It was quite fun! I got on some rides, played in the arcade (watched Kyle own Dance Dance Revolution), saw some of their shows, and all around had a good time hanging out with them. A day I surely won't forget~

On another note, i've updated my music collection, sooo expect some music coming your way! \o/

Electric Shock

 Surely you've been to this round of Perfect Wardrobe [X] by now? No!? Well hurry on over there and pick up this top called "Sochi ", by Yulicie. In the pack it comes with one cropped version (shown) for females, and one normal lengthened shirt for males. :)  I enjoyed this round; it had some good stuff, and it was more packed than usual. I hope it stays this way! \o/

I'm sure my shorts just might be a new find for you! These meshie shorts called "Short Jeans Black" are by Fashion Fears [X], and I enjoy them because I think they would work nicely with any outfit. ;) I had them in my inventory for a while but forgot..sorry! Haha. When I re-discovered them I was all yaayyy! lol

Finally, my kawaii little flats are called "Mesh Flats (Pink Polka) ", and are by Cyroline [X]. I'm really enjoying their set of kawaii-printed flats! :D

That's all for now~

 - Inuoko Shikami \o/
[My Words Devour Souls]


Bodyshop (Body):
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. - Moran-LB
Hair: [elikatira] - Return - Colour 01
Nails: MANDALA -Long nail
Eyeliner: .:Acid & Mala:. - Black Eyeliner - Asia
Lipgloss: .:Acid & Mala:. - Lipbalm - Soft Gloss

Create A SLer (Outfit):
Horns: [][]Trap[][] - Xeno Black
Bow: Chus! - Chubow Black *Freebie*
Ring: [label mode] - plant a tree
Bracelets: Izzie's - *A* Wood Bangles black & b/w *Fatpack*
Necklace: Izzie's - Pearl Necklace black
Pantyhose: Izzie's - Tights abstract


0 comments: