Friday, June 08, 2012

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Season 2

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Season 2

Hey guys. I feel late. So late. I just found out that there's a season two to Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler in English). Well, better late than never I suppose. Have you seen it?

The series is complete, buuut I just watched the two episodes I saw available free on Hulu [X]. Kyle told me it was out but sadly at this time i'm far too busy for anime hunting to try and find all the episodes subbed elsewhere, haha. I think i'll just wait on Hulu for now.

From what I saw, it seemed good. I feel as if it may be lacking some of the intoxicating feel of season  1, but it still seems worth watching. I mean; plenty of anime make a season 2 that might be a bit.."lacking" from the first. Yes, we still have Ciel, Sebastian, and Grell..I was so worried we'd loose Grell! Haha. Sorry, I'm usually an anime watcher, not a manga reader..few exceptions. I'm sure the manga would have told me that Grell wasn't leaving us. :P

Anywhos...Give it a shot yo! Well worth checking out! :D

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Season 2

Falling out of "Anime World" back into SL....Inu's trying to be a little gangsta girly today, looool. I had fun with this outfit, and I think she enjoyed wearing it; she got quite a few compliments. :)

The red mesh pants i'm wearing are called "Mila Pants - Red", and are by Censored. It was a tough choice on what pair to wear because they're so many interesting prints to choose from, but in the end I decided that the red pair best matched my top. You may find yourself walking off with the entire fatpack, loool! Also by Censored, i'm wearing their lip cosmetic, "Paty Gloss". They've released a few different lip cosmetics so you makeup fans should go take a looksie!

TP to Censored: [X]

My Pikachu cap? Adorb I know~ It's by cyroline, and is called "Mesh Cap (Pika)". Quality Pokemon  items are kinda scarce in SL, so i'm allll over quality Pokemon gear! :D

TP to cyroline: [X]


-Inuoko Shikami \o/
[My Words Devour Souls]


Mesh Around Hunt items below: SLURL: [X] Info: [X]
Hair: -discord designs- - Clint *Natural tone pack, non-rigged mesh, hairbases included*

SVPAP Charity Showcase items below: SLURL: [X]
Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] - SVPAP eyes - Coro is charcoal covered
Shirt: Apple May Designs: Graphic Tanks - Heart Splatter

Other Credits:
Skin: .the sugar garden. - Lumiere C :: Catwoman ::
Horns: Blackstar Inc. - ~glamour horns~ silver *Store may have closed?*
Collar: ...::: Scrub :::... - Zoso Collar
Collarbone Piercing: [ni.Ju] - Broken Hearted Piercing . full *Old Hunt gift, Not Available*
Nails: ...::Scrub:::.. - Supreme
Shoes: N-core - EMPORIUM "Pure Black"

0 comments: