Saturday, June 23, 2012

Teddy, Don't Cry

Teddy, Don't Cry

Each tear that rolls down your cheeks is like acid to my heart. Teddy, don't cry. No...it's okay to cry. You're my teddy; you're my cuddly rock that I snuggle when tears roll down my cheeks, so it would only be fair to be there to wipe away your tears. When you're sad, i'm sad. Shh, teddy...i'm here for you, and everything will be alright.

I love you Kyle <3

Teddy, Don't Cry

Nails: Adoness - Basic Nails - Sepia *Nail set*
Earrings:  Adoness - Godric - Earring - Gold 
Top: .:Acid & Mala:. - Wild&Chic Shirt *Has a dress option included*
Pants: *BeReckless* - Mesh Comfy Jeans Black

TP: Black Market Discount Event [X]

Hair:  [Yulicie] [X] - Cassie [2] - Dark Brown *Bang/No bang options included*

I must say that I love this hair. I don't usually like hair in my face in RL, but I think it added some more smexy to my look. ;) 

2nd Photo's Poses: Focus Poses @ June Festival [X] *Ends June 30th*

Other Credits:
Skin: "tSg" - Chloe in Cherub 
Eyes: "tSg" - WetLook - Dark Brown
Eyeliner: .:Acid & Mala:. - Black Eyeliner - Asia 
Necklace: [ glow ] - Necklace Amelie pearl 
Bracelet: Izzie's - *A* Wood Bangles black  
Ring: ::LEO-NT:: - Heart Ring [black]
Piercing: ::[annaA]:: - Face Piercing "Bhutas " _ dark 
Shoes: DeeTaleZ - Pumps black No. 1 

PS: PSSSTTTT YO! FuchOn [X] has a discount area, 50L or LESS! Go go!

0 comments: