Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Never Look Back, You'll Die Tomorrow|Booshies

Never Look Back, You'll Die Tomorrow|Booshies

Oh Shiiii! Booshies! o.O Look, isn't he cuteee, wrapped around my neck? :D This is my "Urpy Neck Warmer". This unscripted neck warmer is so adorb! It's new, and can be found at Menchy's store in Booshtopia.

Along with my Urpy, I have this "Nectubloom" plant, pictured right behind me.  These grow in Booshtopia, and little Booshies like real Urpys (not the neck warmer) eat them. Cool right? My Nectubloom is decoration though, but will be perfect to landscape your Booshies' habitat once they officially hit the market, and the game begins. It is available for FREE as a free to join group gift.

From what I know, the game is going to be like an RPG/MMORPG, where you can travel, breed, and battle with your Booshies, and more. I'm highly looking forward to this! :)

For now, you can Pre-order starter kits,  avatars that look like Booshies (I kind of have my eye on the Pony, I may decide to buy it one day), T-shirts, and accessories like my Urpy Warmer.

I really suggest visiting the sim, it's so wonderful! I feel like I just stepped into a cute MMORPG when I visited!

This an more about Booshies....

TP to Booshtopia: [X]
Official Website: [X

------------------------------X

Sooo...my dress..Adorb yo!!! It's called "Pink Lines", and is by Censored [X]. I really like this mesh dress, it looks all frilly yo! The back of the dress has a darker pink. It's really "trippy"; it was unexpected but cool.

Never Look Back, You'll Die Tomorrow|Booshies

My skin?  It's by Modish, called "KastAspell Summer -Candy-" in the Sunkiss tone. It's available at the June Festival event [X].

------------------------------X

"Never look back, you'll die tomorrow". No matter how much you tell someone you forgive them,  matter how much you want to forgive them, no matter...You'll always remember. Live in the now, let go of the past, and move forward. 

*Stuffs her last bite of soft taco in her mouth* Like the new layout? :O Hee hee I do~

 - Inuoko Shikami \o/
[My Words Devour Souls


Credits:

Eyes: [Saturnine Dreams] - Cecaelia Eyes - Amber
Ears: *~*Illusions*~* - Mystic Ear: Elfin/Naturals 
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Coco Mesh Hair - Jellyfish *Color Modified* 
Nails: Mandala - Long nail
Ring: [EY:NO] - Filigran Ring (silver)
Ring: [label mode] - plant a tree 
Tail: .:: Delusions ::. - Imp Tail w/Bow
Shoes: N-core - EMPORIUM "Pure Black"


0 comments: