Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hey, Sexy Baby! Oppan Gangnam Style! (NSFW)

Hey, Sexy Baby! Oppan Gangnam Style! (NSFW)

Hey peeps!! I think i've made a new profile pic! Maybe...We'll see, lol. I must say that my bikini top is super fab. <3

Anyway, my friend Bunko really wanted to join me for a bikini photo so I happily agreed to drag her into a photo, lol! <3

Hey, Sexy Baby! Oppan Gangnam Style! (NSFW)

Look familiar? Yes, i've posed with her before, hee hee. But, it's been a while. :P My SL wifeys need to be in my photos you know! Bunko is my trolling wifey, who trolls poor Kyle any chance she gets, lol. She's funny, sensible, lovable,has an impeccable fashion sense (she helps me with my looks sometimes, and helps me find cool stuff ;) ), and all around is a great ladyfur to have in MY corner. Yes, my corner. My Bunko. <3 xD Oh! By the way, she loves the "Gangnam Style" song so i've included the cute Hyuna version at the end of the post~

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Inuoko: 

Bikini Top: *Milk* - My Accident Bikini Pink [X]

Bodyshop (Body): 
Skin: "tSg" - Chloe
Hair: !lamb. - Adore (Mesh) - Blush
Nails: ...::Scrub:::.. - Supreme
Tattoo: Blah. - (Haiku Sakura Tattoo)
Piercing: ::[annaA]:: - Face Piercing " Ammit " _ pink *Color Modded*
Piercing: <-Puncture-> - Gemstone Navel Piercing

Create A SLer (Outfit): 
Bikini Bottom: *G Field*[Mesh] Frill Bikini bottom -pink-
Horns: {Lemon Tea} - Upright Demon Tail (Glossy Pink)
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Horny Bumps (Pink)
Collar: *L.inc* - Bound Collar Black
Dildo: *Linc* - Double Dildo Knobs Curvy Black
Ring: :::Le Primitif::: - I <3 Dick & Diamonds Ring [Black]
Bracelet: [EY:NO] - Color Beads Bracelet (pink) silver *Gatcha*
Bracelet: ~Pepper~ - Bracelet FUCK ME
Shoes: N-core - CARESSE "Noir Intense"

Bunko (Modded Avi): 
Create A Ladyfur (Outfit): 

Corset: *L.inc* lust corset black
Garter:*l.inc* bitch garter
Ears: Magika - Neko Ears
Tail: Moys Toys - Felie Tail - Fluffy
Gloves: <Hyperborea> Claw gloves
Crown: gothique - rose crown - black
Arm Warmers:  Happy Undead - fluff arm warmers
Leg Warmers/Shoes: Happy undead - overknee fluff boots


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

n-naughty picture x///x and its cute to see you to together
-Kyle