Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Kokopelli Bakery

Kokopelli Bakery

Hey peeps! It's been a while since I shot on location, but this cute little bakery was well worth taking photos at. I do admit that SL was being weird for me when I shot the photos though, so please forgive lack of my usual quality that I aim for.

Kokopelli Bakery

Want to visit this bakery? I found it thanks to Estella Thereian. Please take a look at her sweet photo here to get a SLURL to "Kokopelli Bakery" [X].

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

Dress: [yulicie] - Crush [X] 

Bodyshop (Body):
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. - YUri III
Hair: booN - HNT281 hair - chocolate
Nails: Candy Nail - #P000 Basic Prim Nails Pink06

Create A SLer (Outfit):
Tights: Izzie's - Tights stripes
Bracelet: [EY:NO] - Color Beads Bracelet (pink) silver
Bubble Pipe: *N* - AWA AWA Kiseru #RARE *Gatcha @ Horror Night Japanese Festival [X]*
Shoes: [monso] - My Western Boots