Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Titanium.|ViF

Titanium.|ViF

Yes, I know i'm different...I'm not shy because I was born this way; i'm shy because your humiliation has caused me to cage my own emotions. But I try to stay strong. Each time you reject me, each tear that falls, makes me stronger. I used to kill your a thousand times over in my head, planned your funerals, but not anymore. Now, I just pity you. My emotions are my sleeves. You're just jealous that you can't wear your emotions the way that I can. You're afraid to be different, so you be the same and claim otherwise. You shun what you don't understand, your jealously over my freedom blinds you. But that's okay; I bet you'll never forget me, someone whom has interrupted your usual flow of life. You think i'm quiet, but it has not registered in your brain how my differences speak volumes. I am far stronger than you will ever be. 

"Shoot me down, but I wont fall; I am titanium."

-Inuoko Shikami \o/


Vintage Fair Item [X]:
[*Rotten Defiance*] - Vintage Space Suit-Black & Pink-Cut Out

Bodyshop (Body):
Skin: "tSg" - Chloe
Hair: [LeLutka] - VERSAGE hair - PitchPinkFade
Nails: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] - KITTY GALORE Sharp Claws

Create A SLer (Outfit): 
Tights: *Sheer* - Tights 08: Torn Shiny Black
Forehead Horn: Chus! - Voo Doo Lust Horns *Fashion Voodoo Event [X]*
Horns: [][]Trap[][] - Xeno Black
Horns: {Lemon Tea} - Horny Bumps (Pink)
Tail: {Lemon Tea} - Upright Demon Tail (Glossy Pink)
Wings: Illusions: *~*Chibi Demon Wing Rt: Copy
Necklace/Ring: {me.} - Power On - BLACK *Perfect Wardrobe Event, Sold Seprately*
Ring: [HANDverk] - Gas Mask Ring.pink
Boots: A&Y - Deuz Boots Metallic - Black

"Fire away, fire away...."

0 comments: