Thursday, January 03, 2013

(NSFW) Appetite|Lush Mesh Breasts|WB Curio!

(NSFW) Appetite|Lush Mesh Breasts|WB Curio!

Hello peeps!  Today, Inu is a neko making baked goods for everyone in her free curio skin from her free curio skin megapack she just got! And, she's NOT wearing Lolas. But, she does have on mesh boobies. ;) Oh yessss a boobie review! \o/

Would you eat her delectable goodies? I would, that cake looks delicious! :P I like my outfit because it looks pretty darn cute even without the included hat, cake, and rigged mesh apron (not shown).

(NSFW) Appetite|Lush Mesh Breasts|WB Curio!

What I wanted to show you today was my new boobies OMG I LOVE THEMMM. I'm telling you, the shape of these are just...ohmerujshuauhgerd! Here are a few key features that are listed on the MP:

-> Easy to use HUD interface.
-> 100% non-Rigged Mesh
-> 10 Skin tones with matching skin fixer tattoos
-> 5 Nipple textures
-> 4 Clothing included
-> Easy designer set ups:
-> SL AV UV map compatibility - Uses the same textures as your skins and clothes.
-> Texture Applier support for Clothing, Highlight, Nipples, and Skin Layers.

So now you're probably thinking, "Oh gawd, there probably isn't much to wear with these yet". Truth be told, I don't think there are a lot of clothes for these babies yet. But! That is no longer a huge issue, because due to the very recent update to them, you can now use Lolas! Tangos appliers with them! \o/ Please note that this includes CLOTHES, not skins. I tested this out to be sure; I think that would be too good to be true anyway.

To apply Tango's appliers, make sure you have your HUD on. Heck; just slap it on all the time anyway, you'll find out why later. Next, add/wear your Tango applier like you normally would. Give the applier a click, you'll get a little confirmation/warning menu from the boobies, accept it and poof! Done! The warning basically says that you may need to adjust the textures a bit, that's all. They are made for two different boobie shapes after all, even though I didn't need to adjust for this outfit.

"Why do you like them?" I like them because of the shape, the skin matching, and the better sizing than Tangos. Yes, I still love my Tangos, but these boobies are amazing! I heard a lot of complaints about Tangos that they can't be sized down enough, but I think these mesh boobies take care of the problem. One can quite literally use these as a replacement for SL's ugly-shaped avatar boobies, and keep in relatively the same size.

Another amazing feature is the included all-in-one texture HUD. Texture meaning, everything is visual; no boring menus. You can change your clothes, skins/nipples, and breast size. Also, you can use the hud to tint your skins/nipples. My favorite part about the hud is that, once I wear an applier (this includes Tangos appliers), it is added to my hud. No more searching my inventory for it! I can literally SEE the applier, so I know what is, opposed to just a name. Then, it's just a click away!

I must say that, I these are VERY amazing boobies, and to be honest with you all, cost a lot less than Tangos. Even the cleavage option is cheap (not shown)! I hope skin designers give these lovely boobies a chance; especially for people who can't afford Tangos, but still want a nice set of mesh tits. You should sooo check them out! <3 Wearable Demo in store!!!

SLURL: [X]
MP Link: Updated HUD Version (for Lolas!) isn't on the marketplace, nor is a demo, so I won't include a link.

I would just like to quickly give a shout-out to Curio! Welcome back to the grid, many people have missed your awesome skins!

- Inuoko Shikami \o/

BODYshop:
Skin: :Gala Pheonix / Curio: - Moonbeam [Dark] Party Girl-Pure 2 >Free2Join Group Gift, Party Girl Skin Megapack!<
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn - >Old Gift, Not Available<
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Joy Mesh Hair - Crystal pink >Color Not Available<
Nails/Rings/Bracelets: [*Rotten Defiance*]*Nailed-Blue with Rings Flower-Bracelet/Pink Flower Bracelet
Neko Stripes: c( Two Cats One Cup ) [X] - Stripes *New* >Take the stairs up to Two Cats<
Piercing Nose: #Ziau# - Amaterasu Piercing Set #Septum ONLY#
Piercing Forehead: <-Puncture-> - Dermal Spike Implants (Horns) Basic Metals >Texture Change<
Piercing Cheeks: Plushberry [X] ~ Spike cheek piercing ~(BLACK)\ Bright
Piercing Chest: Plushberry - ~ SPIKED HEART Piercing ~(BLACK)/ Bright
Piercing Navel: <-Puncture-> - Gemstone Navel Piercing >Texture Change<
Piercing Hips: <-Puncture-> - Dermal Spike Implants (Hips) >Texture Change<
Mouth Mess: .:villena:. - i love cupcakes :D

Create an OUTFIT:
Outfit: [*Rotten Defiance*] Betty Baker *New* >Free Hunt Gift,  Baking Mania Hunt, Hint: Toast<
Gloves: Plushberry - ~Lace Fingerless Gloves~Black
Mouthie: -The Secret Hideout- - Rock Candy (rainbow)
Choker: -The Secret Hideout- - Dolly Choker
Collar: [Forge] - Chained Rose - Pink
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. - Cupcake Necklace
Necklace Mustache: {trinket} - le mustache necklace
Bracelets: [EY:NO] - Mess Bangles
Ring Left: Maxi Gossamer - RING - LoveHeart - Small
Ring Right: :::LePrimitif::: - Mustache Ring - White
Shoes: [-pixels-] - ChimeraBoots

Spare PARTZ:
Ears: Mutation Industries - cat person ears (tuffted)
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers
Tail: {Lemon Tea} [X] - MP Demo [X] - Thick Neko Tail *Newish*

2 comments:

PleiadesConstantine said...

thank you for telling us that we can use the lolas applier i have been out of my mind trying to figure out lushes instruction for inputing your own texture the lolas one is perfect hugs ;)

Inuoko Shikami said...

No problem! She doesn't quite say, but I played around with it and managed to figure it out; and thought i'd share. :)

Hope you enjoy your boobies now! <3