Friday, January 11, 2013

(NSFW) Born From A Demon Under A Rainbow|TSG goes Lush!

(NSFW) Born From A Demon Under A Rainbow|TSG goes Lush!

Hello peeps! Later than usual, I know. But! I have some Lush Boobies news from The Sugar Garden! I also have a new dressie to show you!

Let's start off with the dress:

Dress: *Milk* [X] - My Delicious Mini - Pink - *Milk* has released some cute new dresses! As usual, I decided to pair my dress with a cute mini; always good to think outside of the box. ;) This dress can be worn with or without a Lolas Tango implant applier, and/or with your Lush implants. It took me a bit of adjusting for Lush, but I love the push-up look I received!

(NSFW) Born From A Demon Under A Rainbow|TSG goes Lush!

LushSkin Applier: The Sugar Garden [X] - Lumiere C - Speaking of the push-up look...I really liked my Lush boobies before, but i'm liking them even more now that Tsg has released Lush skin appliers for her Lumiere skins (Xiaxue, A, B, C)! Available are cleavage/no cleavage skin appliers, nipple skin appliers, as well as cleavage/no cleavage skin appliers that have NO nipples so that you can wear mesh nipples flawlessly.

"How do these appliers work Inu?" Well, they work like Lush clothing appliers do; which is like how Lola's original/prim appliers did, besides the fact that these automatically add themselves to the Lush Hud. This means that with your Lush Hud you can not only change your clothes applier with it, but also change your skin appliers, nipples etc. So, if I feel like running around in the nude on my parcel, I can just use my Hud to remove my applied clothing, change my applied skin to no-cleavage no-nipple,  and put on my prim nipples with Tsg's nipple applier applied to them. I could do all this customizing without digging through my inventory each time. :D

For more info about Lush Boobies, please see my review on them: [X]

- Inuoko Shikami \o/


BODYshop:
Skin: .The Sugar Garden. - Baby C tone
Hair: >TRUTH< - Zuzka w/Roots - bubblegum *New*
Eyes: Dead Apples - Nebula - Dreamy
Tattoo Neck: .Pekka. - Heart 2
Piercing Nose: #Ziau# - Amaterasu Piercing Set #Septum ONLY#
Piercing Lip: <-Puncture-> - Smiley Piercing (Open Barbell Spikes)
Piercing Forehead: <-Puncture-> - Dermal Spike Implants (Horns) - Basic Metals
Piercing Cheek: Plushberry [X] ~ Spike cheek piercing ~(BLACK)\ Bright
Piercing Chest: Plushberry ~ SPIKED HEART Piercing ~(BLACK)/ Bright
Knee Wounds: *Anymore.. - bloody knee
Undereye Liner: Little Pricks: - Underliner.
Lipgloss: .The Sugar Garden. - Baby LiquiShine Pink

Create an OUTFIT:
Skirt: Fuck n Hawt - Mini Skirt V2 (MESH) - Cotton Black
Tights: *blowpop* - Fishnet Tights -Black-
Panties: *L.inc* - Naughty Pantie Bubble Gum
Headband: Beusy - Spike Headband Black
Bow: [AUXILIARY] - Gacha_Slouchy Leather Bow - Black
Nose Mask: Cobrahive - Nose mask (black) >Tinted<
Gag: The Pigsty - Bunny Gag
Choker: -The Secret Hideout- - Dolly Choker
Goggles: Tokugawa Heavy Industries - Hacker Goggles
Necklace: [ glow ] - studio Simple Necklace - Black [The Dressing Room Fusion]
Bracelet Left: :::Le Primitif::: - Bow Bracelet - Sterling Silver
Bracelets Right: Maxi Gossamer - Bangles - Damasc - SILVER [Collabor88]
Ring Left: .Olive. - SL FAshion Week Group Gift - Fo Fo Leather Bow Ring *Free2Join Group Gift*
Ring Right: RaMa RoWanberry - skull day
Belt: *BLITZED* - Legacy Belt - black
Garter: *HolliPocket* - Smexay Garter-MOD-Zebra *New*
Boots: J's - Studded Long boots - Black

Spare PARTZ:
Whiskers: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] - Schatje Whiskers
Horns: A:S:S - Pucks treasures, horns - Rainbow *New?*
Horns Small: Chus! - Galaxia Horns - Candy Chu *Freebie*
Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere C Mesh >Nails: The Sugar Garden - Stiletto Nail: Silver Moon<
Tail: {Lemon Tea} [X] - Upright Demon Tail (Bumpy Black)

0 comments: